Jail Caused Health Problems: Red Shirt Leader Natthawut

webfact

Jail caused health problems: Natthawut

By THE NATION ON SUNDAY

Five of the red-shirt leaders released on bail recently have been diagnosed with health problems due to their imprisonment for almost nine months, red-shirt leader Natthawut Saikua said yesterday.

He was speaking at the Rama 9 Hospital after undergoing a physical check-up there along with the other red-shirt leaders, who have been granted temporary release by the court.

Natthawut said he had suffered from back pain due to a condition called herniated disk. Kwanchai Praipan was diagnosed with Meniere's disease, Weng Tojirakarn has sinusitis and 'Jeng Dokchik' has pinguecula, he said.

Meanwhile, the red-shirt movement's caretaker leader, Thida Setthaworn, slammed the Department of Special Investigation for concluding that Japanese cameraman Hiroyuki Muramoto was killed with an AK47, which the security forces did not carry as their weapon on the day he died. She argued that Hiroyuki was shot on the red-shirt side so the bullets were likely to have come from the opposite side.

She said although the red-shirt leaders had been released, the red shirts would continue with their plan of holding rallies twice a month regardless of who runs the country.

Natthawut said the DSI should have concluded who shot the Japanese photographer and not which weapon was used to kill him.

He said the red shirts would hold a major rally on March 12 at Democracy Monument. Next week, the red shirts will also seek to post bail for Udon Thani red shirts who are still being detained in the Bangkok Special Prison. Also next week, those who had fled abroad may come back to fight charges when they are confident they will receive justice.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-02-28

Natthawut can bleat all he likes but the cause of not one of the supposed ailments can be ascribed to their confinement. A simple Google search bears this out. What next can we expect? Have any of the miscreants been found to be pregnant?

More BS from the Reds clutching at straws. My heart bleeds for them - not.

Oh dearie goodness how terrible, but they had better get used to it as justice will come to them one day and they will get a lot more than 9 months.

She said although the red-shirt leaders had been released, the red shirts would continue with their plan of holding rallies twice a month regardless of who runs the country.

So if PTP were to win the next election they would still hold their rallies, they must be enjoying themselves, wonder what they will use for an excuse then.

Natthawut said the DSI should have concluded who shot the Japanese photographer and not which weapon was used to kill him.

They did really as per;

was killed with an AK47, which the security forces did not carry as their weapon on the day he died
Also next week, those who had fled abroad may come back to fight charges when they are confident they will receive justice.

I like the MAY in there, and oh yes they will get justice one day even if it takes a long time and they wont like when it comes to them.

Natthawut has the same affliction many of the red shirts do, diarrhea of the mouth. The statements attributed to him here leads me to think his release from jail probably was well received by those who had to put up with him. The release probably raised the average IQ of those other inmates and sadly to say probably did the same for the group that listen to him.

The smoke from the burning of Bangkok in May, gave me a sore throat, should I contact the press about it?

Burning rubber releases toxic gases that can be carcinogenic (causes cancer). That could be enough reason for a lot of people to take some kind of action, e.g. class action law suit.

So,

Kwanchai Praipan is dizzy with inner ear issues.

Can be left over from the common cold too,.

Nuttawats got a bad back.

And this happened in jail, or before jail? Most men in the late 40-50 have degenerative disk issues.

Weng's got an itchy nose.

Oh the cells must not be kept clean, or mold spores from rainy season.

and Jeng's got some conjunctivitus

It is most prevalent in tropical climates and is in direct correlation with UV exposure.

Must be a lot of Ultra Violet Light coming into his cell.

Maybe they used grow lights in his cell?

Of course all of these things can be had by the average somchai out it the rest of the world too. In fact even MORE likely to happen outside.

Health issues didn't seem to bother these pathetic Red Shirt creatures very much when they invaded and terrorised a hospital its staff and its patients.

Rather amusing that the complaints that these pathetic apologies for men complain about

( Kwanchai, Praipan, Weng and Jeng ) are much the same as kids suffer at school in the primary years.

Said complaints indicative of the above named three creatures respective mental development perhaps?

Poor old Nuttawat. Bad back, happens to old men so don't get to upset old fellow.

''Sympathy'' is in the dictionary twixt , ''stupid and symptons.'' whistling.gif

Edited by siampolee

From the OP:

Five of the red-shirt leaders released on bail recently have been diagnosed with health problems due to their imprisonment for almost nine months, red-shirt leader Natthawut Saikua said yesterday.

Natthawut said he had suffered from back pain due to a condition called herniated disk. Kwanchai Praipan was diagnosed with Meniere's disease, Weng Tojirakarn has sinusitis and 'Jeng Dokchik' has pinguecula, he said.

Hardly a fresh bunch of MP candidates. If elected they would spent more time outside the parliament than inside, medically indicated that is ;)

Natthawut can bleat all he likes but the cause of not one of the supposed ailments can be ascribed to their confinement. A simple Google search bears this out. What next can we expect? Have any of the miscreants been found to be pregnant?

More BS from the Reds clutching at straws. My heart bleeds for them - not.

Precisely!!!! Take 'pinguecula for example - contracting this 'eye problem' is commonly associated with working outside and can be caused by exposure to too much sunlight or from irritation due to getting dust in the eye. Playing golf and farming are often cited as being the types of leisure activities and occupations that can lead to getting this ailment and I hardly think that they do much in the way of this whilst inside!! Their pea-sized brains (maybe shrunken brains can be attributed to imprisonement) must be working overtime in trying to dig up some piece of dirt or find some juicy tit-bit that they can sling at Abhisit in their persistent but unsuccessful attempt to tarnish his reputation!! I should'nt think That prime minister Abhisit is exactly quaking in his boots right now at these pathetic and groundless accusations.

It is a shame the Reds' illustrious leader didn't do anything to make Thailand's appalling prisons a little more humane and comfortable during his five year reign.

According to one prison activist, the medical care budget per prisoner is 20 baht per YEAR. Regular prisoners (most of whom originated from Thaksin's voter demographic, since rich people don't go to jail) have to put up with far more serious ailments than an itchy nose, a runny eye, or a sore ringpiece. Spoilt brats.

"Mummy, Mummy, they were positively beastly to me in there, Mummy! I had the sniffles and nobody brought me Ovaltine or held my tissues for me!"

Natthawut fails to consider the positive health benefit he obtained from his time in prison.

For example, the dramatic before and after incarceration photos

fatnatthawut.jpg

Similar to Viktor Bout, it would seem Natthawut is benefitting from Bangkok Remand Prison's Weight-Reduction Program. :thumbsup:

r2877678685.jpg

Thai anti-government "red shirt" leader Nattawut Saikua (center) arrives with six other leaders for a ruling on their bail request at the Bangkok Criminal Court February 21, 2011. The seven top leaders are held on terrorism charges since May last year and several previous attempts to apply for bail have been rejected.

REUTERS

He did very well with shedding a lot of that unwanted and unhealthy additional poundage.

People usually pay thousands of baht to achieve such dramatically positive results at a spa.

Edited by Buchholz

It is a shame the Reds' illustrious leader didn't do anything to make Thailand's appalling prisons a little more humane and comfortable during his five year reign.

According to one prison activist, the medical care budget per prisoner is 20 baht per YEAR. Regular prisoners (most of whom originated from Thaksin's voter demographic, since rich people don't go to jail) have to put up with far more serious ailments than an itchy nose, a runny eye, or a sore ringpiece. Spoilt brats.

"Mummy, Mummy, they were positively beastly to me in there, Mummy! I had the sniffles and nobody brought me Ovaltine or held my tissues for me!"

No point wasting Thaksin's good the state's money on improving prisons when you can simply "dispose" of people instead.

The smoke from the burning of Bangkok in May, gave me a sore throat, should I contact the press about it?

Burning rubber releases toxic gases that can be carcinogenic (causes cancer). That could be enough reason for a lot of people to take some kind of action, e.g. class action law suit.

Indeed, my (red leaning) gf had breathing problems when they burned the tires at the end of the riots and we had to try to seal of all windows and doors with clothes and rags to limit the amount of bad smell and air that came in. It was suffocating at times.

Natthawut fails to consider the positive health benefit he obtained from his time in prison.

For example, the dramatic before and after incarceration photos

fatnatthawut.jpg

Similar to Viktor Bout, it would seem Natthawut is benefitting from Bangkok Remand Prison's Weight-Reduction Program. :thumbsup:

r2877678685.jpg

Thai anti-government "red shirt" leader Nattawut Saikua (center) arrives with six other leaders for a ruling on their bail request at the Bangkok Criminal Court February 21, 2011. The seven top leaders are held on terrorism charges since May last year and several previous attempts to apply for bail have been rejected.

REUTERS

He did very well with shedding a lot of that unwanted and unhealthy additional poundage.

People usually pay thousands of baht to achieve such dramatically positive results at a spa.

WOW not to get off subject, but he went from an ugly duckling to a handsome swan. :)