60 Day Extension For Visa

i recently did my annual 90 day visa run to cambodia, i made a mistake and couldnt get my last 90 day extension instead they gave me a 15 day extension, if i wanted to get a 60 day double entry tourist visa and wanted to take care of it myself and not use an agency can someone give me info on which border to cross (poi pet ?) im in pattaya. right now they say you can get a free visa at no cost can i take a bus to the border and get the new visa? if anyone has done this please let me know the details

To get a Tourist Visa, you have to go to a Thai Embassy or Consulate outside of Thailand. Not available at boarder checkpoints.

If you leave Thailand by any mode, any previous Visa will be cancelled unless you have a multiple entry or get a re-entry permit prior to departing Thailand.

Leaving and entering Thailand at a boarder crossing will only get you a 15 day Visa on Arrival by land.

You can receive 30 days on arrival if flying in from another country.

is there bus transportation from pattaya to the thai embassy in cambodia (phnom phen) would i be able to get the 60 day tourist visa with just a 1 night stay? if anyone has ever done this type of visa run to cambodia on their own WITHOUT the use of an visa agency can you give me the do's and don'ts. i would like to try and do this on my own and not have to rely on an agency