Farang Food

bedrock

I have had good success in selling my food products locally here in Ban Phai such as my Bread , Bacon , Sausages , Pickles and Chutney.

I wish to set up a delivery service now to Khon Kaen.

I had thought perhaps twice a week and maybe meet at the Immigration Office carpark but on reflection a venue that sells a nice cold beer would be better .

Any suggestions ??

All replies welcomed.

Regards Steve .....alias (Bedrock ) Nr Ban Phai

I would think that the easiest and most effective way of selling product into a new area would be to either set up someone in that area to act as your agent / sub-dealer, or alternatively set up a website showcasing your products and prices and allow customers to order either on line or over the phone... Delivery can be fast and effective using the local buses and bus stations...

You might want to post on the forum for that area...

Pianoman in Kalasin

Edited by Lite Beer

• 3 months later...

here are some ideas for bread and cheese delivery and more farang food produced fresh and locally delivery:

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/article/hi-so-delivery

http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/eat/expat-entrepreneurs-spark-bangkoks-delivery-only-gourmet-scene-025309

in bangkok yo can order have it delivered to your door- fresh breads and sandwiches and farang catering and cheese made in in Bangkok and if you like your yogurt fresh and unsweetened- they deliver

this might work slowly with the farang community around your area