Visa Advice

I have been legally working in Thailand now for 7 years with Work Permit etc etc.

I have recently decided to leave my employer, age does not permit me to apply for a retirement visa, I am not married to a Thai and was wondering what type of Visa would allow me to stay without having to do any Visa runs - I have never done a Visa run in my life before.

Also, what documents and process do you need to take in order to change over.

I will be heading to Singapore and will probably use this embassy for any applications

Thanks for your help and advice in advance.

Unless you have 10 million baht to invest from outside Thailand there does not seem to be any visa for you for more than 90 day stays. Education allows 90 days and extensions inside Thailand at registered schools so that is the most often used method now. Anything else would involve border/visa runs. At age 50 retirement opens.

Unless you have 10 million baht to invest from outside Thailand there does not seem to be any visa for you for more than 90 day stays. Education allows 90 days and extensions inside Thailand at registered schools so that is the most often used method now. Anything else would involve border/visa runs. At age 50 retirement opens.

Ok, I will be taking on a new job with a company outside Thailand, month on and then month off, what visa can I apply for then to stay her and re-enter many times?

Thanks again for your help

Ok, I will be taking on a new job with a company outside Thailand, month on and then month off, what visa can I apply for then to stay her and re-enter many times?

Thanks again for your help

Tourist Visa will allow an entry of 60 days, and can be extended by 30 days for 1900 Baht. If from one of the eligible countries, can enter by air and receive a visa exempt entry of 30 days, or 15 days if entering by land.