I Think I Screwed Up

ginooooo

went to that store 2 days ago and saw 2 guys that might have lived in Phayao. One was eating in the Kentucky Fried Chicken and another near the entrance door which looked like with his family. I wanted to 1st say are you from Phayao but felt out of place to ask. Kinda weird and was hoping the 2 guys would talk 1st.

Just wondering if anyone here was there at the Lotus store 2 days ago and wish that I initatiated a converstion 1st.

I’m booked right now but I teach a course on how to pick up farang strangers. Gaining eye contact, pick up lines, ice breakers, secret handshakes, it is all included for one lump sum payment. We also have a lay away plan for those who are financially challenged. I’ll let you know when we have an opening, but for now demand is high. I’m sure you understand.

I was eating in the KFC at the Phayao Lotus two days ago. I saw a guy outside the store, it must have been you, staring at me and drooling all over himself. I thought he was hungry for my drumstick. Having read your post, I am glad you didn't speak. So, feel relieved, you didn't "screw up", at least not that time.

Hi ginooooo.

It wasn't me. But good luck, anyway.

I never interrupt people when they are eating. We have a couple of dudes here in CR who are famous for it, but I don't. Good job ignoring the KFC guy. Could have been me on another day and I don't care to be interrupted when I'm eating. I think most people don't care for it. But maybe that is just me.

Now, it is okay to sit down next to them and ask them repeatedly, "Are you done yet?" The meal will be over sooner than later. And then you can chat. The guy may not feel like talking by then, though.

Now, about the guy at the door. The common ice breaker here in CR is to extend an index finger and say "Pull my finger". If the dude falls for it, you know right away that he isn't an American. If he falls for it repeatedly, say four times in thirty seconds, then he is definitely an Aussie. Go on about your business. Nothing to be seen there. I can't help you if it is any other nationality. I just generally look for an Aussie, have my fun and move on. By then, I've got things to do and feel better about my day already.

Edited by kandahar

Stay clear of the village idiots.would be my advice.Mostly hill billies coming into town to remind themselves thete id a kife to be had.Strange though nornally I can't get rid of them quick enough! They do like to talk to normal people so ad to gey a grip on life.Maybe you have tried to speak to me before...Oh yes my idea of being a vilage idiott would be living in those Sintani developementsts near the Windmill or futher out....

Stay clear of the village idiots.would be my advice.Mostly hill billies coming into town to remind themselves thete id a kife to be had.Strange though nornally I can't get rid of them quick enough! They do like to talk to normal people so ad to gey a grip on life.Maybe you have tried to speak to me before...Oh yes my idea of being a vilage idiott would be living in those Sintani developementsts near the Windmill or futher out....

Thanks for your input david :)

I always carry a knife just in case of elephants

I think there playing my song

Edited by jubby

My Goodness: if this is "THE BEST OF THAIVISA" I dread to see the WORST ! ! !

What useless dribble ! ! !

So many Girls; soooo little Time . . . . . . and then you get this rubbish dished-out; unbelievable ! ! !

So many Girls; soooo little Time . . . . . . and then you get this rubbish dished-out; unbelievable ! ! !

We are a little in-bred here in the Rai, so you probably wouldn’t like it up here. Our witty banter is a bit much for most, as well. Move on, nothing to see here. :lol:

Hi jaapfries. Welcome to Chiang Rai.

Pull my finger.

Again.

Again.

Again........................

Edited by kandahar

Have you lost a chicken as well by any chance :D

Edited by sunholidaysun1

Hope your skating away from the Rai :rolleyes: .

IGNORED! Not wotthy of comment..

Hi ginooooo.

It wasn't me. But good luck, anyway.

I never interrupt people when they are eating. We have a couple of dudes here in CR who are famous for it, but I don't. Good job ignoring the KFC guy. Could have been me on another day and I don't care to be interrupted when I'm eating. I think most people don't care for it. But maybe that is just me.

Now, it is okay to sit down next to them and ask them repeatedly, "Are you done yet?" The meal will be over sooner than later. And then you can chat. The guy may not feel like talking by then, though.

Now, about the guy at the door. The common ice breaker here in CR is to extend an index finger and say "Pull my finger". If the dude falls for it, you know right away that he isn't an American. If he falls for it repeatedly, say four times in thirty seconds, then he is definitely an Aussie. Go on about your business. Nothing to be seen there. I can't help you if it is any other nationality. I just generally look for an Aussie, have my fun and move on. By then, I've got things to do and feel better about my day already.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy::clap2: :clap2:

IGNORED! Not wotthy of comment..

Isn't that a comment :whistling: