Thai Massage

ginooooo

Alway to manage to get at least 1 Thai massage when I visit here. The Phayao hospital has about 4 people who will come to the house and do it. This year I told the wife, get me a woman, the same who done her's last week. I had a dyke and a guy before and kinda wanted someone more my style. Well, the lady came yesterday and beat me up pretty good for 2 hours (200 baht). Best Thai massage yet although the ones I had in Japan, Phillipines, Taiwan, and Korea (steam and cream), were much more "relaxing". Also being single then and not having the wife watching you get the massage makes the biggest difference. Miss those old days.

I used to get a Thai massage from any shop I passed whenever I felt the urge to relieve joint pain.

Now however I dont get Thai massages anywhere,purely as I am not so sure having my bones twisted all over the place does them any good and I know my knees cant take it .

Someone once told me that normally there is only one qualified person per shop who then passes on his/her skills to others who go to work there and to be honest I believe that .I am sure there must be people who have come out of these places worse off then when they went in.

I only have the oil massage now which is so relaxing an therapeutic and well worth having if your as I am in the AGED bracket. :D

I used to get a Thai massage from any shop I passed whenever I felt the urge to relieve joint pain.

Now however I dont get Thai massages anywhere,purely as I am not so sure having my bones twisted all over the place does them any good and I know my knees cant take it .

Someone once told me that normally there is only one qualified person per shop who then passes on his/her skills to others who go to work there and to be honest I believe that .I am sure there must be people who have come out of these places worse off then when they went in.

I only have the oil massage now which is so relaxing an therapeutic and well worth having if your as I am in the AGED bracket. :D

Ditto-age 63. I took the medium massage and had to say stop once when doing the left hamstring. The gal was worried for all her treatment I might hurt. 2 years ago took the hard one and never said I quit on anyone of the twists, etc-more of a macho thing, I guess. Honestly, maybe more than want people wanted to know, been in Thailand about 2 weeks and only had 1 bowel movement and after the massage-twice in 1 day. Wife explained the problem to the girl. Sure worked what she did. The folks at the Phayao hospital are licenced and no hanky panky. Very professional and very good at what they do. After the workout yesterday, felt like <deleted>? Felt to worn out. Today, lots of energy-must have been those 2 bowel movements?

Life is good again, bro.

Ditto-age 63. I took the medium massage and had to say stop once when doing the left hamstring. The gal was worried for all her treatment I might hurt. 2 years ago took the hard one and never said I quit on anyone of the twists, etc-more of a macho thing, I guess. Honestly, maybe more than want people wanted to know, been in Thailand about 2 weeks and only had 1 bowel movement and after the massage-twice in 1 day. Wife explained the problem to the girl. Sure worked what she did. The folks at the Phayao hospital are licenced and no hanky panky. Very professional and very good at what they do. After the workout yesterday, felt like <deleted>? Felt to worn out. Today, lots of energy-must have been those 2 bowel movements?

Life is good again, bro.

At least nobody can say your full of it now :D

Life is good again, bro.

You really ought to take much much better care of yourself.... at 63

two weeks without.... what? ;)

Life is good again, bro.

You really ought to take much much better care of yourself.... at 63

two weeks without.... what? ;)

2 weeks of not eating Hotpockets.