Anybody Want To Train Muay Thai In Phuket Town?

BlueEasySleep

Near Bangkok Hospital

Small gym

I've been doing it a few weeks now. Started as a complete beginner.

It's 3,000/month with nothing to pay on top of that. Pads/gloves are all free to use. 6 days a week for 1-2 hours every day.

At the bigger muay thai gyms it's more like 10,000/month, so it's a real good deal.

I've been getting private lessons because they don't have a lot of students. It's just me and 1 or 2 trainers.

I'm not getting any money for bringing people in. Just trying to help them out, and I need a sparring partner or two.

Message me if interested.

what times are their training sessions? and how much for single lessons?....mine charge 300 baht for a 2 hour session, 500 for private. If your guys do a 8.30 to 9am session i would be very interested. My training schedule all ways varies because of lifes complications...but if they are flexible and its a good gym i will give it a go.

I think officially the times are:

Mon-Sat: 0800 - 1100 and 1500 - 1800

But I was going 1800-2000 up until recently, so it's pretty flexible.

And the prices are officially the same as you quoted snamos, but as I said they don't have many students so a 300 baht lesson will be a private lesson anyways.

I don't know how advanced you are, but this might not be good if you've been training a long time.

I think officially the times are:

Mon-Sat: 0800 - 1100 and 1500 - 1800

But I was going 1800-2000 up until recently, so it's pretty flexible.

And the prices are officially the same as you quoted snamos, but as I said they don't have many students so a 300 baht lesson will be a private lesson anyways.

I don't know how advanced you are, but this might not be good if you've been training a long time.

ok cool..i will give it a go, ive been training on and off for a few years but im not that good

• 1 year later...

hi im really interested in this muay thai gym.. it was good i got into this website to see ur post, cause i live in town and was wondering for a while now if there was a muay thai gym here... can you give me directions how to get to this gym once in bangkok hospital... thanks.. :)

• 2 months later...