Looking For Farang Girls

cheshiregent

hi im a 37 years old guy from the uk been in chiang mai a few years have no interest in thai women what so ever

and im not alone in this. i know a few wester ladies that have thai partners coz they think western men are not interested

girls dont you be so sure theres lot of nice western men that dont spend all day in girlie bars

and would love to meet you

I meet a lot of men here that are not into the thai women but they normally hang out in the tourist areas as that is where they can meet farrang girls.

It's just not everybody's cup of tea i understand that .

thai women sometimes can be a bit crazy including my wife but i just don't talk to her for 1 day and the next day it's fine TIT.

Or is it she don't talk to me 5555.

Edited by rakchaingmai

Go to Ubud in Bali,you will find there a thou of young western women,looking for sentimental adventure;

they try to remake the movie "Eat,Pray,Love" in their own life.You can be the one.

Only if the Italians haven't taken the best looking ones first!!

Pictuuuuuures!!!! Hahaha...

#5 to Catlover:

Ubud...? Haha...Balinese men are so charming in their sarong, if women go there to seek for sentimental/ spiritual adventure, they ain't gonna choose for a Westerner... Ubud... bweeeh...

Edited by Soulwy

Go to Ubud in Bali,you will find there a thou of young western women,looking for sentimental adventure;

they try to remake the movie "Eat,Pray,Love" in their own life.You can be the one.

Only if the Italians haven't taken the best looking ones first!!

Funny, the Italians always take the best looking ones first in Brazil!

If you cant get a Falang girl back home then odds arent much better here

(Hint -Dress extravanagtly-peacock,, approach, tease, demonstrate higher value, Listen, Build rapport, touch/ kiss, Move to new location, kiss-strip-etc)

google Mystery Method

i know a few wester ladies that have thai partners coz they think western men are not interested

girls dont you be so sure theres lot of nice western men that dont spend all day in girlie bars

and would love to meet you

The western women I know who dated/married Thai guys didn't do it because they couldn't get a western guy, or because they thought the western guys weren't interested. Just like a lot of expat men, some expat women are tired of the same guys they knew back home, and they are looking for a change. A white western guy might be the "gold standard" for Thai women, but they certainly aren't the ideal partner for many, many western women. Some women like Thai guys, some do not.

Just like expat men don't usually come to Thailand wanting to meet another westerner, most expat women don't come here to meet another westerner. :)

The three main types of single woman here in CM are retirees, on a religious mission, or backpackers(short-term and long-term(A.K.A. Teachers)

Best place to meet retirees are for early walks in Airport Plaza, doctors offices, or my gym.

Best place to meet mission girls are at church or hilltribe villages.

Best place to meet backpackers is language schools.

That being said, I'm sure my generalizations are completely off and I'll end up being lambasted....

well im not old or fat so i had no problem meeting women i still dont but it would be nice to meet more western women as

to much red meat in your diet is not good for you lol

well im not old or fat so i had no problem meeting women i still dont but it would be nice to meet more western women as

to much red meat in your diet is not good for you lol

At the top of the page you can find "Dating" on the banner bar. Good luck, with your communication skills you'll need it. ;)

//Closed//