Translator Eng> French And Eng>Italian Needed Urgently

bangkokcitylimits

Anyone recommendations regarding translators ?

It's about a software-website translation, the text is in a HTML file, so the translator must have the software to extract the text from the HTML and place it back etc, or translate by hand directly from within the coding, like I do myself with few other languages.

Anyone recommendations are very welcome, so I can contact the translator to get a quote, I pay per project not per hour.

Thanks.

Google's Chrome. Point your browser to the file in question. Cut and paste the results to MS word or what ever word processor you use.

Other wise, go to Google Translate and Copy and paste the information on the page to MS word, then cut and past into google translate.

Google's Chrome. Point your browser to the file in question. Cut and paste the results to MS word or what ever word processor you use.

Other wise, go to Google Translate and Copy and paste the information on the page to MS word, then cut and past into google translate.

Are you serious ? :blink:

The you get a translation like this:

Your browser Google is the file in question. Cut and paste the results so far are word processors, we use the word or.

Otherwise, another Google Translate, Word copies of information sheets and, if cut, Google Inc., paste in the past.

Are you serious ? :blink:

The you get a translation like this:

Your browser Google is the file in question. Cut and paste the results so far are word processors, we use the word or.

Otherwise, another Google Translate, Word copies of information sheets and, if cut, Google Inc., paste in the past.

I have always found that google translate works very well for French/Spanish and Italian, as for Thai-English whistling.gif