Dentist In Isaan? Prefer Near Ubon Ratchathani

johnnyj

Walk out of the wrong way turn left and at the cross roads on the other side on the right there is one. Nothing great, but compedent. I am currently having a load of crowns etc done in Det Udom by a guy who seems to be very good, if you want I can give you his address. Jim

Check out this topic: My link

The dentist at Rajavej also have private practice at the Aroma Clinic in Chayangkhun rd. just across the main exit from Big C.

Edited by bergen

Walk out of the wrong way turn left and at the cross roads on the other side on the right there is one. Nothing great, but compedent. I am currently having a load of crowns etc done in Det Udom by a guy who seems to be very good, if you want I can give you his address. Jim

Hi jim the address of the guy in Det Udom would be fantastic as that is where I am! I'll PM as well in case you dont see my reply

Hi jim the address of the guy in Det Udom would be fantastic as that is where I am! I'll PM as well in case you dont see my reply

Hi Johnny

Will have to wait till the wife gets home as she has his card, but easy enough to find. It;s on the main road across from the Amphor offices, there is a small place run by a cranky woman Dentist, but if you walk a few 100 meters toward Ubon it's the blue sign with an open waiting area. Guy seems to know his stuff and according to the wife he went to the best Uni in Thailand. Will PM you the address tomorrow. Jim

Hi Johnny

Will have to wait till the wife gets home as she has his card, but easy enough to find. It;s on the main road across from the Amphor offices, there is a small place run by a cranky woman Dentist, but if you walk a few 100 meters toward Ubon it's the blue sign with an open waiting area. Guy seems to know his stuff and according to the wife he went to the best Uni in Thailand. Will PM you the address tomorrow. Jim

I had a back tooth pulled out by the guy on the main drag , sort of across the road from the BK bank , on the right heading towards the main junction . The dentist spoke good english . I ended up getting three jabs . Good job .

Hi Johnny

I had a back tooth pulled out by the guy on the main drag , sort of across the road from the BK bank , on the right heading towards the main junction . The dentist spoke good english . I ended up getting three jabs . Good job .

Same place Luke. Jim