Singapore To Get Visa

I want to fly hatyai one way to singapore.

I need another visa for 2 month.

I got my first visa in KL for 2 months, then I got anothre visa in penang malaysia for 2 months, and now I wonder if going to singapore is not better?

How many months can I get? Will they give me problem, how many days do I need to stay to get visa extension?

I am from europe

There should be an immigration office in Songkhla providing service for that province. We do not seem to have the address listed but believe inside District Office so if you can obtain exact information and post would be appreciated.

I want to stay in Thailand 2 more months, so you think it is better to ge again in Penang to get 2 months or extend 1 more month in hat yai and then go out 2 times to get 2 x 14 days?

I was thinking about making a new passport because I have so many stamps in my passport. Will that help get me a new visa in my country for 6 months, or do they have all the info in computer

An extension/boarder crossings is a bird in the hand but if you try to obtain a tourist visa anywhere with a passport full of them it can be a question. I would do the extension and then try to get tourist visa and if not you have the border crossing on return for 15 days. Believe Penang policy is often in flux and changes almost monthly.