House Building Pattaya

Iam looking at building a house on my land just outside Pattaya.Can anyone give me advice abt proven companies/ teams in the area to do it, what kind of costs, etc etc , any help is really appreciated.I plan on a 3-4 bed place with large pool, set on abt a rai.Really don't want to make the mistake of getting a load of cowboys , but on the other hand don't want to get severly ripped off. Understand I'll pay more for all the extras I go for but really need a team that can be trusted to build a good house, to my design.

Thanks.

Iam looking at building a house on my land just outside Pattaya.Can anyone give me advice abt proven companies/ teams in the area to do it, what kind of costs, etc etc , any help is really appreciated.I plan on a 3-4 bed place with large pool, set on abt a rai.Really don't want to make the mistake of getting a load of cowboys , but on the other hand don't want to get severly ripped off. Understand I'll pay more for all the extras I go for but really need a team that can be trusted to build a good house, to my design.

Thanks.

look at www.coolthaihouse.com everything you need is there

good luck