19 Palestinians wounded in Israeli air strikes on Gaza

News_Editor

Considering the chaos that reigns throughout North Africa right now, I am convinced

Israel actually wants to start WW3 :bah:

After barrage of rocket and mortar fire, Vice Premier Shalom says Israel may have to consider a wider operation in Gaza; Minister Limor Livnat: Operation Cast Lead 2 may be in order.

" "We may have to consider a return to that operation," Shalom told Israel Radio. "I say this despite the fact that I know such a thing would, of course, bring the region to a far more combustible situation."

He is not wrong about that :rolleyes:

And there's another 15 boat "activist" flotilla on it's way from Turkey to Gaza right now. :ph34r:

http://www.haaretz.c...n-gaza-1.351331

I suppose it was also Israel who broke the cease fire agreement this time and previous time and all previous times again and again and again

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Considering the chaos that reigns throughout North Africa right now, I am convinced

After barrage of rocket and mortar fire, Vice Premier Shalom says Israel may have to consider a wider operation in Gaza; Minister Limor Livnat: Operation Cast Lead 2 may be in order.

" "We may have to consider a return to that operation," Shalom told Israel Radio. "I say this despite the fact that I know such a thing would, of course, bring the region to a far more combustible situation."

And there's another 15 boat "activist" flotilla on it's way from Turkey to Gaza right now. :ph34r:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/netanyahu-israel-will-continue-to-operate-against-terrorists-in-gaza-1.351331

Its the military machine of the Zionists that is the root of the problem why there is no peace in Palestine.

Its the military machine of the Zionists that is the root of the problem why there is no peace in Palestine.

oF COURSE it is!!!

Has absolutely nothing to do with rockets fired into Israel or bomb in Jerusalem

oF COURSE it is!!!

Has absolutely nothing to do with rockets fired into Israel or bomb in Jerusalem

It has, it is the root for it.

oF COURSE it is!!!

same old same old. Just excues to slaughter the innocents .To keep them dollars rolling in from the mugs in the USA

Edited by chachachacha

oF COURSE it is!!!

same old same old. Just excues to slaughter the innocents

Agreed. Hamas and Fatah using "occupation" speech to slaughter the innocent.

Yes a Country with a land mass 1/700th of the entire middle east de-stabilized the whole region, how convenient. :rolleyes:

Tell me was it the Mossad shark or spy vulture which finally did the trick?

yes yes !!! :ph34r: