Pet Boarding

I will be travelling during Songkran season and been checking online for a pet (cat) boarding place in Bangkok. I called Thonglor already but would like to check on some more options.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BM

Furr Purr in Sukhumvit Soi 33/1 (walk up the soi next to the Robin Hood pub, it's towards the back on the right hand side). A Thai speaker can phone on 083 7700049. They have cat rooms and cages but I think the rooms are already booked out for Songkran, they may only have cages left. The only stress for the kitties is that they must be walked through the dog room to get upstairs to the cat space. But we use them all the time, most recently last weekend, and our wired, scatty cat always come back content and purring, so they must be doing something right.

just checking the pet / vet shop in the neighbourhood and found one has rooms for pet boarding. clean, decent individual rooms of 1.2x1.2m, BUT they put dogs on one side, and cat on the another side, although it is a big floor space. every time someone walks into the floor, dogs start to sing :-(

not so expensive - bhat500 per day, room only. Songkhan holiday, booking almost full !

so, don't hesitate, just drive around and ask :-)

Edited by ETatBKK

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the informatiom. A friend of mine offered to stay in my place to take care of my cats. Lucky me!

I found one place in the web also, the owner is really nice. Location is in Yanawa. Non-aircon room is THB 200 and aircon room THB 300.00. They charge on a per room basis so good if you have 2 or more cats . Just bring thri own food and litter. But all vaccines should be updated and should bring medical records of your cats before checking in. They also prefer neuter/spayed cats.

I tried booking but seems they are fully booked during this season. She said fo Songkran usually she receives booking as early as December.

Here name is KHun PoTel.08-53489233

Some Pet borading palce as well:

Crystal Pet Hosital

Praditmanoontham Road

Bangkok

Tel. 02-9444788, 02-9444855, 08-25596969

Boarding Rate: 500 Baht/room/night (Air con. room)

Catzaa by Jeab, Cat Boarding Service

Pakred, Nonthaburi Provice

Tel. 08-70276661

Boarding Rate: 350 Baht/room/night (Non-air con. room)

Regards,

BM

If anyone ever hears of a place that provides not only a proper room but also access to the outdoors (safe, protected access of course) and will play with the cat daily, let me know.

My little angel wouldn't tolerate anything less.