I Help Need Help With The Documents Required To Ship My Personal Possessions To The Usa By Freight

farang000999

My wife apparently choose a company to ship our possessions which is incapable of explaining to her or she is incapable of explaining to me what they need to us to do in any kind of clear terms.

They came to our house and picked up our stuff and left with it. At that time they gave me a form titled: "Customs Power of Attorney" and told me to check off "Individual" and write my SS# on it and sign it. That was all.

Now they have emailed me a PDF file which I have attached and I have been told to fill it out and to create a packing list.

1. I don't know what it is that I am supposed to be filing out as I do not have any company. I am just an individual shipping his personal used possessions to the USA by freight.

2. I also don't know what the packing list is supposed to consist of. Number of boxes and what is inside each box?Number of pieces of clothing, number of books, etc?

3. What is IRS/SSS#? Is that supposed to be SS#

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ISF POWER .pdf

Edited by farang000999

it's all personal effects. no furniture. almost all clothing. some books and shoes and some electronic computer accessories. thanks

Give me a call when you can...

I just spoke with your Filing Agent in the US..