Fitness Studio Near Sukumvit Rd Or A Bts Station

Sarah7617

I dont know what they charge but there is a place on the corner of Sukumvit soi 23

called The California Fitness Center (or something like that) that might fit your needs.

I heard that one is about 18,000 per year. There's also a popular one at the Landmark Hotel near Nana BTS station. Last time I asked, they allowed 3-month memberships and seemed to have a fairly young clientele.

The Landmark at Sukhumvit is around 2,100 baht a month. You sign for three months and they need a credit card for payment.

You can join California for around 1,200 a month. Aside from the one on the corner of 23 there is one down Silom Road, two minutes walk from Sala Daeng BTS. It's much bigger and better than Fitness First.

I used to be a member of FF but changed to California and have been very pleased with them

Hey, thank you guys for your help!

Think I will go to California, sounds good if it costs only 1200 B/M and if you're quite pleased with it. ...really have to do sports as food is just so good here;-)...

Does Fitness First costs everywhere the same (in each location here in BKK)?

Membership at Fitness First Landmark (Bt2,140/month incl VAT) is more expensive than other locations (I think Bt1,800 or less) since it is what they call "Gold Passport" which can be use at any other Fitness First locations. In addition, you get towels at the Landmark whereas for other locations you need to bring your own towels.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the Ambassador's fitness centre today. About 14k per year. Monthly rates available but they are a lot higher. They run Aikido, Tai Chi and Aerobics classes, which membership covers.

Currently, there is a two-for-one offer on the yearly membership - the pamphlets say this ends 31st Dec, but they were telling me today that it was still available.

If you do a search there is lots of discussion on fitness center in Thailand... Ive also given out some pointers on how to negotiate with this clubs... The lowest you can get in California fitness is 1200THB per month depends on how you hustle the sales people

You need to know how to talk to this people in the clubs ... They will try and give you the higest rate ... If you fall for the deal then you end up paying huge $$$ but if ur good enough to play the other way round you might be paying just like the locals pay...

Maybe you need me to represent you as your negotiator lol heheheh

Edited by tytus

• 5 months later...

There's a new one on the corner of Asoke in the newly finishing building that sat empty for 5 years. I have seen it many times, but have never been in. I think it is a Hong Kong/Singapore company.

There's a new one on the corner of Asoke in the newly finishing building that sat empty for 5 years. I have seen it many times, but have never been in. I think it is a Hong Kong/Singapore company.

Yes, this is TRUE FITNESS, but wrong side of the road ! And they plan to have only 1 fitness in Thailand, when CALIFORNIA already planed near 30 !

yeah in the California, just try to get more and more cheaper... one day I went there just for ask but the girl was in hurry to sell me the membership and she went reeeealy down with prices... so, don’t say yes to the first, or second offer!!! ;-)