Horny Hangovers

The Gentleman Scamp

I have discussed this topic with several of my colleagues who have said the same and agree that it's rather strange that when the male body is tired and dehydrated after a heavy night, it is also more prone to arousal and that sex with a hangover is more intense.

I can't yet think of a plausable reason why this would be but I do now know that it isn't just me, it is all men, but what about women?

Its not just men you know!

Apparently sex is good for headaches and when you are feeling generally ill, as it gets your blood circulating, as is any light (or heavy!) excercise for a hangover.

I always finds it works a treat :o

One theory that I heard a long time ago "comes" to mind.

Apparently one facet of the Human condition , this things that separates us from the wild animal, is an unfeasible will to survive. One way of surviving, if not by remaining alive ourselves, is to procreate.

That feeling , the morning after, can sometimes be similar to dying. You feel very ill, depressed, unfocused etc. Next to you, or not, may be a dusky maiden, "Well" you summise, " I am about to pop my clogs, why not have a quick turn, and maybe , in the process, create a mini Chonabot".

Or , create something messy in a wad of tissues, in the hope that a hybrid Chon-bogroll may one day walk the earth.

:o

Edited by chonabot

I have discussed this topic with several of my colleagues who have said the same and agree that it's rather strange that when the male body is tired and dehydrated after a heavy night, it is also more prone to arousal and that sex with a hangover is more intense.

I can't yet think of a plausable reason why this would be

:o Probably cos you couldn't manage it the night before - combination of hangover and leftover!

I can't yet think of a plausable reason why this would be

:o Probably cos you couldn't manage it the night before - combination of hangover and leftover!

I can say I have had many of them hangovers :D

err... for me , after hang over ... i have  no feeling like  you ment ...what i just want to do is ..lay down and  roll on bed only ... that time  i dont want anybody touch me, it make  me  feel more sick

Bambi :D  :D

Try it Bambi... it's good medicine. Another good nap and you feel MUCH better :D

:D:D:D seem im talking with a professional ... :o

sound like a plan !! :D

You rang?  :D Boy who cried Wolf... you've always got a hangover  :o

Nah... None of the Wolves really do it for me....

I may always have a hangover..... the question is...

Do I have a hangover because I`m always horny, Or am I Horny, because I always have a hangover?

Hmmmmmmmm..... does that mean this lil dancin' rose will always be on your horny, hungover mind?