Looking For A Waterproofing (Roofing) Consultant

beechstreet

I am looking for a consultant with experience and knowledge with waterproofing, roofing, and drainage issues. Does anyone know of a company or individual in Bangkok that offers these services? (Not interested in calling out a roofing company for a free consultation...I already know what their recommendation is going to be!)

I've got a 20 year old university building with several different types of roofs, 15-20 different roof levels/sections and leaks all over. I've got a pretty good handle on the problem spots but I would like to find someone with more experience with the tropical weather conditions and Thai construction methods to review the situation and recommend a course of action.

English speaking would be very helpful but is not required. Could be an expat but I've got a pretty modest budget.

(If it's okay I may post this over in the DIY section as well since its construction related.)

• 3 weeks later...

My firm provides design consultation and construction management services for everything from residential up to very large commercial projects. An existing building/envelope systems review vis a vis NRCA roofing standards and report would be not a problem. We're at bdbarchitects[dot]com for your further review, and I'll PM you to follow up.

Best,

Bruce Bradsby