New Guesthouse/Hotel

ricklev

Anyone know of a brand new guesthouse or hotel in the 800 baht price range.

I'm looking for a place which recently finished construction and opened in the last month or so.

I can handle low quality (in fact it seems appropriate in pattaya), but not poorly air conditioned and dirty and low quality and I've rarely found a place in that price range that I wanted to stay in after it's been open for a while.

Many thanks for your help!

Look up diana-oasis.com, a newer outfit in a big Estate. The best value for money I have found in Central Pattaya and very friendly staff. On a monthly base you can get into the very nice, modern studios for about 700 a night with good breakfast and free WIFI. JL.

You could try China Garden soi Lengkee.

Think they have rooms about that rate and if not open already then very soon.

Thanks. Looks good! Unfortunatly the phone number on their webpage isn't working. Maybe they haven't quite opened yet....

I will check out Diana Oasis.

Good strategy to look for newish hotels.

The level of repairs, maintenance and re-furb in the Thai hospitality industry is really bad. Noone seems capable of modelling the revenue/cost effects of a simple repair strategy or a periodic refurb strategy. Cash-cow it, maintain your prices and wonder where the guests went seems to be the prevailing business theory. The prevailing stock seems to be ageing collectively in Pats!