Rooney Charged For Foul Mouthed Outburst

MSingh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was never going to get overturned with a ex city director running it and any back turn would have them addmiting to a mistake in the first place.

We can beat city without him and it will give him to to rest befor the important run in games.

The FA as usual have dug themselves a hole. We hear over and over players using ,with their limited vocabulary, F*** off to the referee everytime they get a decision against them. This is not always heard clearly on the box but every game I watch I see women & children sitting there soaking it all up and that's just the players. A friend of mine recently attended an EPL game and he remarked that the vile and abusive language coming from certain sections of the crowd was beyond belief. Will we have a "Thai style" crackdown on that ?

About 10 months ago when England played a miserable draw with Algeria, and with England travelling fans booing their performance, Wayne Rooney let go at the camera,as he left the field, and was clearly heard to say "Nice to hear your own fans booing.That's what you call loyal support for F***s sake".Obviously heard by every viewer.

Was he punished by the FA ? No, Why not ? because they didn't want to lose their, perceived, best striker with a deserved suspension

So now a repeat performance and he is banned for 2 matches. I fail to see the difference between the 2 incidents apart from the FA's hypocrisy ,something they are very good at.

The FA doesn't control bans in World Cup Tournaments though Sparks..

Classic example of people not knowing the difference between which governing bodies control what & where etc..

Of course, ignoring this fact though is a great way for Man United Fans to call it hypocricy, yeah..:rolleyes:

I am obviously quite aware that the FA and World Cup tournaments are run by seperate bodies.Give it a break.You ,with respect ,are missing the point.He is an England player, representing his country, doesn't the FA have some interest in that ?and the message it was sending out ????? Wasn't it at least worth a slap on the wrist but no they conveniently ignored it in their own interests of letting sleeping dogs lie.(sorry for late reply ,do have another life :D )

All the crying little nanis ,not 1 from the City that the blue moon rise's MANCHESTER . Now you want to blame it on the FA chairman because he was once chairman of CITY .

I take it that now you agree that the years of FA Bias in favour of Manure was because of David Gill being on the FA Board .

You really should think about it before you post . LOL

I do not need to prove my Mancunian credentials to you, a liccle ciddy fan-who has already stated he is not from The Peoples Republic.

Get a grip and go trolling on your special massive blue moon, your comments were tiresome a while ago now....!

redrus

:annoyed::ph34r:

How many players do you see doing it to a camera ? Get real take them red tints off. You lot have been slagging Mario about him not smiling yet goony spends most of his time with pure anger on his boat every match ranting at the ref . but then he has learnt it from bacon face .

Yawn....

Grip get a........!

Shouldnt he have been called Goony, Man. United, the most unsporting team in the Premier League.

redrus

:annoyed::ph34r:

How many players do you see doing it to a camera ? Get real take them red tints off. You lot have been slagging Mario about him not smiling yet goony spends most of his time with pure anger on his boat every match ranting at the ref . but then he has learnt it from bacon face .

Yawn....

Grip get a........!

Shouldnt he have been called Goony, Man. United, the most unsporting team in the Premier League.

redrus

.....Another ABU...

*****Hold the Back Paaaaaage,..........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :passifier::boring:

redrus

I do not need to prove my Mancunian credentials to you, a liccle ciddy fan-who has already stated he is not from The Peoples Republic.

Get a grip and go trolling on your special massive blue moon, your comments were tiresome a while ago now....!

redrus

So you mean .you are not from Manchester (just another Trophy hunter) without history . LOL Are you still crying for Woony Loony Goony ? Crying for a mercenary LOL .

Stay in ya village little boy Manchester is a mans world . Red pus troll

Seriously now, how old are you....!!

redrus

How old are you ? You cry like a kid but then rags always do I remember the Law backheel . GET IN THERE . Go back to the village muppet Not to mention Bacon face when Goony demanded all them wages to stay at the swamp

Edited by chachachacha

The one thing i absolutely despsie about Football Supporters is one eyednes that doesn't distinguish between what's right & wrong because of who the guilty Player plays for, it's absolute b*lloks of the highest order..

That's not digging out nayone specific, just one of my pet dislikes..

Devil's ears must be burnt to a cinder.

I know Devil Rix, i've played Football with him previously, drank with him, ate Pies with him & i can't face him any more as i won't be able to take him seriously after everything i've seen him write on here, he has blown my mind with his one eyedness in a way that is not good for my health..:D

ate Pies with him ...hahahaha :lol:

I know Devil Rix, i've played Football with him previously, drank with him, ate Pies with him & i can't face him any more as i won't be able to take him seriously after everything i've seen him write on here, he has blown my mind with his one eyedness in a way that is not good for my health..:D

Is eating pies together a euphemism? :o

redrus

How old are you ?

Why ask the question if you can't answer it yourself?

If you are struggling and mum's not about to ask, just grab a calculator, put in 2011, then hit subtract, and then the year of your birth.

redrus

How old are you ?

Why ask the question if you can't answer it yourself?

If you are struggling and mum's not about to ask, just grab a calculator, put in 2011, then hit subtract, and then the year of your birth.

The clue was in his answer.....buried underneath all the insults. :D

Is eating pies together a euphemism? :o

It depends on the Pie Rus, those one's were actually top nothc if my memory serves me right Dev anyway aye ??

Will you all please stop the bickering. :lol:

You aint the mod carmine...Bore off before we give you a slap! :ph34r:

:D

Being one of the more responsible members of this forum, when BJ is doing his lawrence of arabia bit, i try to help out. :D

Edited by carmine

Salford hasent Got a City Centre.

Chacha have you never been to Eccles? :D

Yes been to Eccles many times. In fact one of my Grandsons was born at Eccles Hosi I also worked for Wimpey for awhile. However that is not a CITY Centre . Small Towns like Bolton ,Oldham ,have bigger.

Lets face it Salford City Council have never been adventurist have they .:)

Had some good nights out in the swinton area

Yes been to Eccles many times. In fact one of my Grandsons was born at Eccles Hosi I also worked for Wimpey for awhile. However that is not a CITY Centre . Small Towns like Bolton ,Oldham ,have bigger.

The burgers are much better at maccy d's,but everyone has to start flipping somewhere :D

:rolleyes::whistling: :whistling: