Can Anyone Name This Song?

Can only tell you that the band are a Thai band, not sure of the spelling but something like 'Karabow' . The band were in the Phillipines as students and it's supposed to mean water buffalo in the the Phillipine language. Not a bad band at all, they seem to be heavily influenced by Santana, and that whole Latin thing.

Edited by Velocette

Can only tell you that the band are a Thai band, not sure of the spelling but something like 'Karabow' . The band were in the Phillipines as students and it's supposed to mean water buffalo in the the Phillipine language. Not a bad band at all, they seem to be heavily influenced by Santana, and that whole Latin thing.

Yep..Its on Aed Caraboa's dvd BUT I can't read Thai!

It's Carabao (Engrish spelling) :) not sure if it's this one but you can do a youtube search for their stuff from this link :)

dam_n keyboard can't spell no matter how many times I scold it! No the same song. But a good link.

Thanks for the help. I searched for all the Carabao videos I could find on YouTube but I haven't found the song I'm looking for. Is everyone sure the song is by Carabao?

Carabao สมภารเซ้งโบสถ์ (The abbot sold the temple)

Edited by a51mas

Thanks for the help. I searched for all the Carabao videos I could find on YouTube but I haven't found the song I'm looking for. Is everyone sure the song is by Carabao?

Thank you. Is this song available on CD?

คาราบาว "ตะวันตกดิน" Carabao "Sunset"

220px-11967_002.jpg

คาราบาว "ตะวันตกดิน" Carabao "Sunset"

Thanks for your help.