Three Palestinians killed in two Israeli airstrikes in southern Gaza

News_Editor

Israel always targets civilians. Israel believes in collective punishment. Israel has killed many times more civilians than any Palestinian group. The Israeli facist zionist machine is a terrorist entity, but terrorist entities that are darlings of the west arent called what they are. And there are plenty of westerners who believe all the myths and lies and jump up and down praising the murderous regime. Quite simple really. Look at things objectively and forget the propaganda and the BS your own governments and corproate owned propaganda apparatus bizarrely described as free media, force down you and the truth is so easy to see. Those who kill the most civilains are the biggest terrorists and that includes several of our own murderous governments who do it in our names and thereby endanger their own people (us) and their own countries interests.

Could you please cite one example in the past year launched missiles at schools or hospitals? How about sending killer squads to slit the throats of children? Has Israel specifically targeted any school buses in the past year?

I'll make it easier, how about past 5 years? No? Ok, 10 years? Still no? how about 25 years? How about 50 years? You can't substantiate your claim that Israel specifically targets civilians to rain down missiles or mortars in a random fashion can you? So why make a false claim?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same said peoples' position in relation Palestinians and Hamas is clear.

Don't worry, your position is very clear.

So can I assume that you cannot provide a link / evidence to support the :offtopic: topic claim in your previous post then ? :redcard1:

I read the article and took the quote from a link in a series of quotes that you posted.. Maybe you should read them before you post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Do you have a link to this incident ? I had a quick search and could not find it. Thanks.

It's on some pro Israel blogs. More objective Haaretz has different numbers. What isn't in doubt is that some kind of escalation is occurring in the Israel/Gaza conflict.

I agree 100%. The question is why? What are thier new objectives for this spike in activity ? Hamas has definately stepped up thier offensive ops on Israel. And Israel is hell bent on giving it back to them 10 times over. Hurt one of ours, we kill 10,15, or 20 of you. Not good for anybody. Something tells me that Hamas and its military wing, al-Qassam Brigades, are not singing from the same sheet of music anymore.

On April 2, New York Times writer Ethan Bronner headlined, "In Israel, Time for Peace Offer May Run Out," saying:

The UN may vote to "welcom(e) the State of Palestine as a member whose territory includes all of the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. The Palestinian Authority (PA) has been steadily building support for such a resolution in September, a move that could place Israel into a diplomatic vice."

So in Lybia they are fighting for the US, therefore they are freedom fighters.

The rebels are not "fighting for the US" in Libya and they are targeting the military, rather than civilians. THAT is why they are freedom fighters, rather than terrorists like Hamas. :whistling:

Nieve view.

Same said peoples' position in relation Palestinians and Hamas is clear.

Don't worry, your position is very clear.

So can I assume that you cannot provide a link / evidence to support the :offtopic: topic claim in your previous post then ? :redcard1:

I read the article and took the quote from a link in a series of quotes that you posted.. Maybe you should read them before you post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you care to ellaborate ? I am still waiting for you to provide evidence of your earlier claim which you seem to be obviously evading because it is false. :bah:

So in Lybia they are fighting for the US, therefore they are freedom fighters.

The rebels are not "fighting for the US" in Libya and they are targeting the military, rather than civilians. THAT is why they are freedom fighters, rather than terrorists like Hamas. :whistling:

Nieve view.

At the turn of the last century, there were 7 nations without Rothschilds model privately owned central banks. They were Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Libya. Now there are 5 as Afganistan and Iraq have fallen, Libya is next.

Edited by Pakboong

Do you have a link to this incident ? I had a quick search and could not find it. Thanks.

It's on some pro Israel blogs. More objective Haaretz has different numbers. What isn't in doubt is that some kind of escalation is occurring in the Israel/Gaza conflict.

I agree 100%. The question is why? What are thier new objectives for this spike in activity ? Hamas has definately stepped up thier offensive ops on Israel. And Israel is hell bent on giving it back to them 10 times over. Hurt one of ours, we kill 10,15, or 20 of you. Not good for anybody. Something tells me that Hamas and its military wing, al-Qassam Brigades, are not singing from the same sheet of music anymore.

1) Iran need a diversion from internal dissent.

2) Hamas are doing some electioneering by proxy for the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, who Hamas originated from.

3) Escalation now would diminish the chances of Hamas being pressured into following Oslo accords if they can keep the violence going until September.

2) Hamas are doing some electioneering by proxy for the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, who Hamas originated from.

3) Escalation now would diminish the chances of Hamas being pressured into following Oslo accords if they can keep the violence going until September.

Point one is a little far fetched. Where does Israel fit into the escalation? Lets blame Iran for the spike before Israel. A little rich wouldn't you say ?

We all know that the damage and casualties are minimal from these attacks...

Right. And the Hamas military wing that took credit yesterday for firing a missile into a yellow marked school bus crippling a child was just harmless fun.

Get real.

Targeting a school bus is just sooooooo very brave.

You need to read my post properly and in context before ripping the 'get real' out at me sport.

Geriatrickid reads and writes quite well. ;)

We all know that the damage and casualties are minimal from these attacks...

Right. And the Hamas military wing that took credit yesterday for firing a missile into a yellow marked school bus crippling a child was just harmless fun.

Get real.

Targeting a school bus is just sooooooo very brave.

You need to read my post properly and in context before ripping the 'get real' out at me sport.

Geriatrickid reads and writes quite well. ;)

He can answer for himself. You just posted more :offtopic::spamsign:

Point one is a little far fetched. Where does Israel fit into the escalation? Lets blame Iran for the spike before Israel. A little rich wouldn't you say ?

Israel retaliates to escalation, it has nothing to gain by attracting attention to itself during the Arab Spring.

Iran actively supports Hizbollah and Hamas and is looking to start a war, hence it's incitement and interference with the affairs of sundry nations in the middle east. A recent example is their attempt to smuggle chemical weapons from Libya to Gaza via Sudan.

Hamas says didn't mean to target Israeli school bus

Thursday's attack, which critically wounded a teen and moderately wounded a bus driver, has sparked latest round of border fighting; Israel air strikes have killed 17 Gazans thus far as rockets continue to be fired into Israel.

Hamas said on Saturday its militants did not intend to target Israeli schoolchildren when they fired a rocket at a bus two days ago, critically wounding a teenager and moderately wounding the bus driver, in an attack that sparked the latest round of border fighting.

"It was not known that the bus targeted on the outskirts of Gaza carried schoolchildren," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters, adding that the road where the bus was travelling was often used by Israeli military vehicles.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hamas-says-didn-t-mean-to-target-israeli-school-bus-1.354967

Israel retaliates to escalation, it has nothing to gain by attracting attention to itself during the Arab Spring.

Iran actively supports Hizbollah and Hamas and is looking to start a war, hence it's incitement and interference with the affairs of sundry nations in the middle east. A recent example is their attempt to smuggle chemical weapons from Libya to Gaza via Sudan.

And the US actively supports Israel and :offtopic: rebels in Libya , The mujahadeen in Afghanistan, Saddam Hussain in Iraq etc etc.

We can sit here and go around and around in circles. But it always comes back to the point of view that Israel cannot do no wrong. There is two points of view to this story. I can see both sides and have openly stated so in numerous threads. It is the one eyed willys here that are quite laughable in thier chain of thought, being Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist groups. In ones eyes they are terrorists.But you need to see the flip side to that coin. People in the Middle East see Israel as terrorist state. And the invasion of Iraq was the biggest terrorist attack in history. And people wonder why they hate us. Hypocritical behaviour is not doing us any good. As all good leaders do we need to led the world by example. Not hypocracy. Not by' do as I say but not how I do. Anything that anybody here claims about South America, Africa or the Middle Eastern Countries conducting of weapon/ drug smuggling or terrorism needs to take a long hard look in thier own backyards and history before crying hard done by against any other nation or organisation. :thumbsup:

But it always comes back to the point of view that Israel cannot do no wrong.

You repeat this like a broken record, but no one says it or even thinks it. Some of us prefer a Western style democracy over another likely Islamic rogue state, but that does not mean that we think that Israel never does anything wrong.

You repeat this like a broken record, but no one says it or even thinks it. Some of us prefer a Western style democracy over another likely Islamic rogue state, but that does not mean that we think that Israel never does anything wrong.

1] If it isn't happening in your homeland then forget about other peoples prefered way of life. Your preference is your vote and you don't have one outside your homeland. So stop trying to push your idealism down mine and other people around the worlds' mouths please.

2] Well I never see you come out and condemn Israel killing civilians or evicting Palestinians from thier homes etc etc. It also means that you may indeed think that. How about being the first to come out and say Israel rapes, kills innocent women and children ???? ;) Or haven't got the intestinal fortitude to do so ?

Edited by coma

Thursday's attack, which critically wounded a teen and moderately wounded a bus driver, has sparked latest round of border fighting; Israel air strikes have killed 17 Gazans thus far as rockets continue to be fired into Israel.

Hamas said on Saturday its militants did not intend to target Israeli schoolchildren when they fired a rocket at a bus two days ago, critically wounding a teenager and moderately wounding the bus driver, in an attack that sparked the latest round of border fighting.

"It was not known that the bus targeted on the outskirts of Gaza carried schoolchildren," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters, adding that the road where the bus was travelling was often used by Israeli military vehicles.

http://www.haaretz.c...ol-bus-1.354967

Eddy. It still does not excuse the attack. Unless they get firm evidence that the IDF are using buses then i for one cannot agree with engaging that type of target.

More likely it was carried out by poorly disciplined, opportunistic operators that seen the bus as a slow,large moving target and new they could get an easy hit on it. Just my observation.

1] If it isn't happening in your homeland then forget about other peoples preferred way of life. Your preference is your vote and you don't have one outside your homeland. So stop trying to push your idealism down mine and other people around the worlds' mouths please.

I am allowed to express my opinions on this forum - as are you - and that is all they are, so isn't this demand just slightly ridiculous. :blink:

2] Well I never see you come out and condemn Israel killing civilians or evicting Palestinians from their homes etc etc. It also means that you may indeed think that. How about being the first to come out and say Israel rapes, kills innocent women and children ????

I have condemned incidents on occasion, but I do not think that "Israel" rapes - maybe some criminal soldiers do - and the same goes for purposely killing civilians. In fact Israel goes out of its way to not do such things compared to other countries and certainly compared to Hamas and Hezbollah.

As far as evicting Arabs from their houses goes, pretty much every country practices eminent domain in order to make their infrastructure better and I would imagine that is usually the case in these evictions even though Israel's enemies try to spin it otherwise. Jerusalem is a modern, thriving city and Jews also get evicted for the betterment of the city's infrastructure and society.

http://www.haaretz.c...ol-bus-1.354967

Eddy. It still does not excuse the attack. Unless they get firm evidence that the IDF are using buses then i for one cannot agree with engaging that type of target.

More likely it was carried out by poorly disciplined, opportunistic operators that seen the bus as a slow,large moving target and new they could get an easy hit on it. Just my observation.

Sure, its not okay to fire rockets at school buses.

But its the first time during the last few month that I hear something about that these Hamas rockets hit anything serious at all.

Meanwhile a phrase like "we did not intend to target ..." i heard quite on a regular basis whenever there are news that a military attack killed or injured civilians/children.

And believe me or not - some argue that as long the attackers say we did not intend to target ... they cannot by blamed for anything. Even if they have already a history of more than e few 'non-intentional' kills, nothing suspicious or wrong with it and no reason not to continue. (not my opinion, but some accept not intended as licence)

No "IF" about it.

Saturday, April 9, Hamas and its allies, acting now on Hizballah guidelines from Lebanon, fired 24 heavy Grad missiles and more than 50 mortars shells at seven southern Israeli towns in an expanding radius up to Palmahim in the north. Despite bomb shelters and home guard measures, 20 Israelis were injured or suffered shock.

Source?

Please add always a link when you quote some news or whatever kind of informative content. thank you.

I read only something about 19 Palestinians killed, don't know how many are were injured or suffered shock in Gaza, and the Hamas attack on the Israeli school bus, wounding two (not intentional Hamas said) but no news about any additional damage or injuries in Israel.

Nineteen Palestinian militants and civilians in Hamas Islamist ruled Gaza have been killed since Israel launched a series of air raids on Thursday after the critical wounding of a teenager by an anti-tank rocket that was fired at a school bus.

Palestinian militants fired more than 120 rockets and mortars at Israeli communities near the Gaza Strip over the course of the weekend, with tens of thousands of people spending the past few nights in reinforced rooms.

Another five mortar rounds hit the Negev on Sunday, and two rockets exploded near Ashkelon. Another rocket targeting Ashkelon was intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile system. No casualties were reported in any of those incidents, but electricity was temporarily cut in parts of the region.

[...]

Debriefing the cabinet on the situation in Gaza, Defense Minister Ehud Barak called the rocket fire "statistical".

"Of the 150 flying object, none hit except the Kornet missile fired at the bus," he said.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hamas-urges-israel-in-rare-direct-appeal-to-halt-attacks-on-gaza-1.355138

No "IF" about it.

Saturday, April 9, Hamas and its allies, acting now on Hizballah guidelines from Lebanon, fired 24 heavy Grad missiles and more than 50 mortars shells at seven southern Israeli towns in an expanding radius up to Palmahim in the north. Despite bomb shelters and home guard measures, 20 Israelis were injured or suffered shock.

Source?

The link was already available in the post that I was responding to which tried to suggest that shooting rockets at civilians is OK and insinuated that none had been hit. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Source?

The link was already available in the post that I was responding to which tried to suggest that shooting rockets at civilians is OK and insinuated that none had been hit. :rolleyes:

DEBKAfile? :crazy:

Lol, that is alarmist conspiracy BS. Why don't stick to something reliable?

And who suggested that shooting rockets at civilians is okay? And where are the 20 injured Israelis?

The Israelis look upon their dead as having been killed by terrorists and the Palestinians look upon their dead as having been killed by the occupation. A huge difference in the minds of those involved. NO right or wrong here, just different.

If you go to who started it, in today's argument, Hamas are the terrorist du jour. But, understanding how Hamas came into being, it was the Israeli leadership who encouraged Ahmed Yassin who began Hamas as a charity to help Palestinians hurt by the occupation. A couple of Israeli PMs felt that Hamas could neutralize Arafat and the dangerous PLO and the rising Fatah movement.

Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of the Islamist movement in Palestine, returning from Cairo in the seventies, established an Islamic charity association. Prime Minister Golda Meir, saw this as a an opportunity to counterbalance the rise of Arafat’s Fatah movement. .According to the Israeli weekly Koteret Rashit (October 1987), "The Islamic associations as well as the university had been supported and encouraged by the Israeli military authority" in charge of the (civilian) administration of the West Bank and Gaza. "They [the Islamic associations and the university] were authorized to receive money payments from abroad."

Yassin was sent to prison twice but was released early by the Israelis. His second sentence was life but he was released after a year for humanitarian reasons.

Yassin did everything in his power to undermine the Oslo Accords. He was managed by Israel as a counterbalance. We all know the rest of the story which began with the targeting of civilians by Hamas one day before the Israelis were to sit with the the National Palestinian council for the recognition of Israel.

Yassin was not only imprisoned twice by the Israelis, he was later expelled to Jordon but invited back by by Netanyahu in 1997.

The question in my mind is whether or not Hamas is still being managed in some way by Israel for a larger than obvious reason?

The question in my mind is whether or not Hamas is still being managed in some way by Israel for a larger than obvious reason?

Another far-out conspiracy theory with no basis. Israel "encouraged" Hamas when it was supposed to build mosques - they claimed to be a charity - and never "controlled" it. In fact, they assassinated Yassin for encouraging suicide bombings. tinfoilhatsmile.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

Another far-out conspiracy theory. tinfoilhatsmile.gif

Having worked with these guys, one of the first things you learn is that nothing is as simple as it appears on the surface. They are sophisticated to a degree that the general public cannot imagine.

Once again, closing a thread. I don't know why you guys even bother posting since nobody is going to change anyone else's mind and you just end up flaming each other. Suggest you learn meditation or some relaxation techniques cause this is getting tiresome.

//CLOSED//