Chalerm's Son To Contest For A House Seat

webfact

Thanks for the links and the clarifications folks

I remember that despite being AWOL from the Army (by fleeing to Malaysia) that insult was added to injury when Duang was allowed to return to the Army and was assigned to some cushy job at Army headquarters in Bangkok, when he really should have been leading a combat patrol in the far South :realangry:

You sir are too kind.

Actually the man is unfit to lead a washroom patrol.He ought to have been dishonorably discharged, but if you really feel he deserved to be in the southern operations area, then point duty on a jungle patrol might be more fitting.

As per above, he was dishonorably discharged for his desertion, subsequently allowed back in with his rank re-instated, and then fast-tracked promoted to Major. As that was 3 years ago, he's probably a General by now.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the the Pheu Thai Party MP candidate, Wan...

Wanchalerm will be a welcomed addition to the Pheu Thai Party...because at least his previous charges don't include terrorism that the other Pheu Thai Party candidates have, eg. the Red Shirt Leaders running with the Party.

Assault Charges brought against Chalerm’s son

Allegedly beat up young woman at wild party

Sub-Lieutenant Wanchalerm Yubamrung, a son of the deputy leader of the New Aspiration Party, Chalerm Yubamrung, stands accused of beating a 20 year old woman at a wild Wisakhabucha Day party in Pattaya. The party, held at the Garden Sea View Hotel, was put on for employees, supporters and sponsors of the Taurus Pub in Bangkok. The party was held in Pattaya, for on the holy Wisakhabucha Day, bars and entertainment establishments in Bangkok are ordered closed.

In the late afternoon the following day, Miss Sawita Chuengsrisawat, 20, reported to Banglamung police that Sub-Lt. Wanchalerm Yubamrung had beaten her up. The incident allegedly occurred the previous evening after Miss Sawita showed up at the party with another man. Apparently Sub-Lt. Wanchalerm was jealous and announced that, "Anyone who has danced with me doesn’t go dancing with someone else." He then smacked her in the face.

Sub-Lt. Wanchalerm is one of the two brothers still under investigation for allegedly forging draft card documents. Both have been released from the police force.

Continues:

http://www.pattayamail.com/305/news.htm

Saw his Father not long ago believe it or not in a Pink Bentley.

They went to the same Restaurant as us.

He Met there with a other MP from a different Party and this Guy came with a Brand new Rolls Royce

Of Course both had a couple of Police Guys with them (waited outside and drank Beer between-but sure it was apple juice and just looked like beer... :whistling:

Edited by wallcracks

Could it be that after the post of, ''Mr.Toilet,'' there is going to be a ministerial position as the Minister responsible for the, ''Polishing of Turds? "

Possibly the boy has been fast tracked for promotion to ministerial level !!!

It looks like Chalerm is using his son to keep one foot in the door of the PT party after he stormed out in a hissy fit a couple of weeks ago.

As for Wan's electability, well, he exemplifies the reason that I and many others dislike and distrust the Reds. Their goals may be admirable, but their leaders are not!<_<

• 4 months later...

This entire story should win some kind of prize for "Best Example of the Very Worst of Thailand". This is an excellent example of the cancer that is killing the country. Why is anyone surprised at what is happening in Phuket?

This is a dark time for the country when these type are the "leaders".

This entire story should win some kind of prize for "Best Example of the Very Worst of Thailand". This is an excellent example of the cancer that is killing the country. Why is anyone surprised at what is happening in Phuket?

This is a dark time for the country when these type are the "leaders".

Even though he subsequently lost in House seat contention in the July election, Wan still found himself a place in this government as Deputy Secretary-General in the Transport Ministry.

Cabinet approval for reds as political office holders

30164048-01.jpg

The Cabinet on Tuesday approved a list of political office holders, including some 20 vice ministers and a number of ministerial secretaries and advisers.

Several core members and guards of the red-shirt movement received key appointments.

Aree Krainara, head guard of the red shirts, is now secretary general to Interior Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit.

Red leader Yoswaris "Jeng Dokjik" Chuklom is a deputy secretary general in the Interior Ministry.

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung's son Wan is a deputy secretary general in the Transport Ministry.

Among the vice ministers are red-shirt leader Visa Kanthap, ex-bureaucrat Prapat Chongsanguan and Pheu Thai party-list candidate Surachai Baochanya.

Good to see Mr. Happy Toilet has a new job!!!

(after getting trounced in the last election denied him a position in Parliament as an MP).

And even more Red Shirt Leaders now... wonderful!

The circus just gets bigger and bigger.

Well the red shirts at least put their necks on the line to get the payback. What did Chalerm's son do to deserve the payback apart form losing in an election?

He sat on a giant commode once. That's enough for PTP.

Clearly running for the

Happy Toilet Seat in the house.

Off to a roaring start here"

I'm sure he will do a fabulous job.

His sexy smile and magnetic personality will get him far!

He's an odious thug, as is his alleged murdering brother.

Was he not "Mr Toilet" surely thats the right seat for him..!

...is this the one that dodged the draft or killed the policeman ?

flushed down the toilet would be a more apt setting.

He has all the attributes required to become a successful Thai politician.

Seems his record precedes him rather solidly.

How solidly I wonder?

post-31474-0-43129800-1315575390_thumb.p

Will people really vote for this cretin?

Of course, many aspire to be just like him; rich, arrogant, a bully and powerful beyond the law.

I hate to sound like a cynic, but the stupidity I've seen here in the last couple of weeks - I have no hope for this country whatsoever. None. A stunned gerbil could run this place in a more effective and transparent manner. The corruption of the authorities is exceeded only by their mind-boggling incompetence. It's incredible.

Edited by Crushdepth

Of course, many aspire to be just like him; rich, arrogant, a bully and powerful beyond the law.

I hate to sound like a cynic, but the stupidity I've seen here in the last couple of weeks - I have no hope for this country whatsoever. None. A stunned gerbil could run this place in a more effective and transparent manner. The corruption of the authorities is exceeded only by their mind-boggling incompetence. It's incredible.

Soi dogs seem to have better moral compases.

Soi dogs seem to have better moral compases.

This is only the begging of it, with these Muppets in charge. But good to see Mr Happy Toilet back in the limelight, he is the perfect person - considering the party he is associated with is so full of shit.

Edited by mrtoad

Why is there still so much support for Pheu Thai despite the clear fact that they are a bunch of self-interested thugs? Do the people of Thailand want a mafia to run the country?

Yes, few have a good education or understading. Only roughly 10 percent even pay income tax. Long way to go toward enlightenment.

Duangchalerm the youngest was the one who supposedly killed the out of uniform police officer at club twenty on ratchada.

Wanchalerm is the middle one. He is known for his partying nightlife with his goonies.

The eldest is Anchalerm. I met him once at the la luna (former tauras nighclub at the four wings hotel). He seemed to be ok and courteous.

I think all were connected with dodging drafts, fake transcripts, etc.

happytoilet.jpg

For the record, his brief was to be "Mr. Happy Toilet".

BTW didn't one son murder a guy in a nightclub shooting for stepping on his foot and another son (How many vermin did dear old dad breed?) deliberately runover and kill a Thai cop after his girlfriend was pulled over?

If the Thai police wasn't already by and large in Thaksin's pocket, one wonders whether they would accept the odious Chalerm at all.

happytoilet.jpg

For the record, his brief was to be "Mr. Happy Toilet".

BTW didn't one son murder a guy in a nightclub shooting for stepping on his foot and another son (How many vermin did dear old dad breed?) deliberately runover and kill a Thai cop after his girlfriend was pulled over?

Posts # 30 through # 33

Thailand has long needed a structural change in its class system/political structure to bring it somewhat closer to the modern world of governance.

So even with all its serious flaws, I have been sympathetic to the Thaksin group in the past few years because at least they're shaking up the old order and might actually bring some benefits to the poor in the nation, which is the vast majority of the people.

But if they're doing business with the likes of the Chalerm clan -- the change looks like just a switch from the old patrician power brokers to outright thugs in positions of power.

Depressing, actually.

Thailand has long needed a structural change in its class system/political structure to bring it somewhat closer to the modern world of governance.

So even with all its serious flaws, I have been sympathetic to the Thaksin group in the past few years because at least they're shaking up the old order and might actually bring some benefits to the poor in the nation, which is the vast majority of the people.

But if they're doing business with the likes of the Chalerm clan -- the change looks like just a switch from the old patrician power brokers to outright thugs in positions of power.

Depressing, actually.

You're just groking this now? :crazy:

You're just groking this now? :crazy:

I was hopeful that Thaksin's "years in the wilderness" might have enlightened the guy a bit.

And in reading the other threads about Chalerm ... it could be he's a useful hatchet man right now to push the agenda. Thais have a long history of letting a "nak leng" (hard man) do the dirty work in politics.

Depressing, actually.

What's depressing is the number of people who have only just caught onto this. Or even worse, those who have still to.