Family Visit Visa For Fiancees Son Uk

Hi,

Myself and my fiancee are currently trying to complete a family visit visa for her Son and Sister to visit the UK for our wedding in Aug 2011.

My Fiancee is now living in the UK , and we will eventually be applying for a settlement visa for her son in the next 18 months (this is all explained in the sponsor letter , as to the reasons he is coming on a visit visa 1st)

We have have done my fiancees Sisters Family visit visa Ok , But we are a little confused about her 7 year old sonsfamily viisit visa .

We have completed sections 1 -4 which are all about my fiancees son (I. e Name , address , Passport details, Parents Ect., but I am abot confused about

4.14 Does your spouse / partner currently live with you at the address given in Q3

4.15 will your spouse / parnter be travelling with you ??

4.16 - 4.21 - these all talk about will any of your chidren be travelling with you

As the visa is for my finacees son is any of the above relevant , do we just need to put N/A as section 1 -3 are all regarding my fianceees son.

Many thanks

Dave

Form VAF1B

Q1.5 asks for the applicants marital status

Q 4.11 says "Full name of partner (if single go to 4.16)." So ignore Q4.11 to Q4 15.

Q4.16 asks if the applicant has any children, "if no go to question 4.20." So ignore Q4.17 to Q4.19.

Q4 .20 does not ask if the applicants children will be traveling with the applicant, Q4.19 asks that; it asks if any other children will be, "if no go to part 5." So ignore the rest of part 4.