Center Condo

wobblyjohn

As there are many board members who are residents of Center Condo on Pattaya Tai,

I would just like to let them know the new Center Condo committee now has a new website which is intended to inform them of recent and proposed changes, by posting meeting agendas, minutes, by-laws and providing a portal for suggestion by the condo’s owners

http://centercondopattaya.com/

was it made with microsoft word ?

It does not need a flashy Website to inform fellow Owners and Renters about the state and going ons of a Condo. As long as the website is kept up to date who cares? I think its a good Idea, well done. However I guess there is a lot of work to be done before the Building is looking good again. Good luck with that.

Congratulations on your new website, a very nice job! I enjoyed the pics of the condo and staff. You have identified your problem areas and you have your work cut out for you, but with a proactive and dedicated committe I know you will be successful. Good Luck to CenterCondo!!

was it made with microsoft word ?

Hardly!

The source code looks like Dreamweaver.

The colours are a bit garish, but so is Pattaya!

The site does the job well enough, and is better than many so-called commercial sites I have seen here.