On Line Formula 1, Watching Or Listening?

kevbap

Hello all, hope you have all had a very good and safe Songkran festival ? now back to......normality, whatever that is here in Thailand?

Okay, to the point, where can I watch or listen to Formula 1 on line ? i always listened to it on radio 5 live but its blocked here! i would love some English speaking commentary on the live football, any suggestions?

Don't have great wi-fi in my apartment, so can't hook up to 'MyP2P.eu' on line, the fore-mentioned was great for the cricket world cup !

Look forward to your replies

many thanks Kevin

It's always aired "live" on Star Sports. Almost every bar that has a TV will be showing it. Madddog and the UN Irish Pub, amoungst others, will always have the F1 and MotoGP on. If there is ever a conflict with these 2, 1 will be on Star Sports and the other on ESPN.

You could also go to the website of F1 and subscribe for live video coverage. Not sure about F1 but the MotoGP is about Euro80 for the season. There are a few websites, ie. Sopcast which broadcast Star Sports and ESPN but the resolution is fairly poor.

Someone else may give you some more ideas.

It's always aired "live" on Star Sports. Almost every bar that has a TV will be showing it. Madddog and the UN Irish Pub, amoungst others, will always have the F1 and MotoGP on. If there is ever a conflict with these 2, 1 will be on Star Sports and the other on ESPN.

You could also go to the website of F1 and subscribe for live video coverage. Not sure about F1 but the MotoGP is about Euro80 for the season. There are a few websites, ie. Sopcast which broadcast Star Sports and ESPN but the resolution is fairly poor.

Someone else may give you some more ideas.

cheers Bill, i would rather watch it at home as the european grand prix start at stupid o'clock at night !

thanks for the quick reply, Kevin

One option we've considered is Sky on computer. Most (but not all channels) are available online. If you have a Sky subscription in the UK (or if your parents/kids/dog) have one, they can get it available online for family members living outside the country for an extra monthly payment. If you don't have anyone who will add you to their subscription (I think it has to be immediate family and there is a risk that their subscription will be cancelled if you get caught out) you can buy it independently at a higher price. Can't remember the costs, but just go to the Sky website for details. I just wait and download everything a few hours later. Also, is it 'blocked' by the Thai government or a restriction of BBC? You can use something like Ultrasurf if it is a Thai thing (we have to use that to access Facebook when we go to Vietnam).

http://www.www1.myp2...php?part=sports

Watch every televised sporting event live.Usually many links for each event,no pop ups,sign up etc

F1 usually has many links including Star Sports

No it doesn't.. or am I doing it wrong? I clicked the 'Motorsports' link but see no mention of the China race.

this is the site i use and i have not seen f1 anywhere here this year, but a good website for the footie, i was watching skysports 1 ? yesterday and caught all of Soccer am and everything else after it for 5 hours ! (yes i was bored) with hardly any interference !

Kevin