Miss Thailand Tells All, Blames Cheap Contract

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

Former Miss Thailand, her reign just ten short days, tells all in a surprising news conference. She says a cheap contract forced her to give up her crown. Now, is that any way to react after being crowned the most beautiful woman in Thailand?

Thai children are accused of being addicted to computer games. The government has a plan to curb the obsession. But whose job is it to stop them from playing?

Green Peace says it’s time Thailand created a plan to clean up electronic waste, but with pollution of little concern to many in the Land of Smiles, where do you start first?

All that and your email on the next Thailand Today, each weekday, broadcasting every three hours, only on http://www.radiobangkok.net

"So, no bargirl topics on today's show, eh, Felix? And no posts in this thread either. It seems when you give them what they want, a wholesome show, they ignore you. When you give them what they hate, they're all over you crying like babies. I say it time to start talking about bargirls again.

Keep up the great show!

What an insult to Thailand that silly cow and the beauty contest.

She can't speak Thai, so therfore doesn't know a thing about Thailand :o

I saw her on telly last night going on about her contract with some agency whilst her father was flashing the nud_e photos of her to the cameras - all one big publicity stunt, and I wouldn't be surprised if her father had slipped the judges 1 million baht or so, just to get her to win it.

Edited by Neeranam

Has anyone seenthe photos................

Why would you want to see the photos? All you need is a good imagination.

Close your eyes and imagine this.......................

See....she is dropping her bra now.........look at those........they are exactly the same as all the others that you see in the bar areas........minus the tattoos.

Now...keep your eyes closed........she is dropping her panties........see that?.........hey, wait a minute...it's winking at me....*pant pant*

I really should do something about controlling this imagination of mine.

:o

Has anyone seenthe photos................

Why would you want to see the photos? All you need is a good imagination.

Close your eyes and imagine this.......................

MightyM, I closed my eyes but then wasn't able to read the rest.

Call me about 7pm on my mobile and tell me the rest. I should be showering with the wife just about then. :o

I don't have that much problem with her being Miss Thailand from Australia, after all Miss UK UNiverse was clearly American; Miss Norway Universe was 1/2 Thai....

however, the way thereafter she has behaved is rediculous; don't enter if you don't want to do it.... she would have made more here than any other country; now she has ruined probably 3-10 years of 3-4m income a year (based on what the other Miss Worlds earned).... idiot.

Probably her dopy parents are behind it..... :o

"So, no bargirl topics on today's show, eh, Felix? And no posts in this thread either. It seems when you give them what they want, a wholesome show, they ignore you. When you give them what they hate, they're all over you crying like babies. I say it time to start talking about bargirls again.

Being critical is a way I show my love felix. Praise is over-rated!! :o

I note Brit Maveric wanted his name read out on air today.

What an insult to Thailand

2nd time you've said this Neenaram. How hysterical. Miss Universe is just Big Business, its corporate commerce, there's a private, profit-making company behind it, not the United Nations.

Sort of reaction one expects from Chuwit.

ps 'Miss World' used to be owned by Mecca Ltd, the UK bingo company.

Edited by The_Moog

By the way, all you fellas have no taste. :D

She is a babe.

If I saw her in Europe during a baron patch I might agree with you Samran, but we're in Thailand now...so raise those standards! 3 babes per square metre, she's not one of them with a chin like that.

Well, I have a blond hair blue eyed wife...so that probably tells you about my preferences.

Plus, I already have a Thai woman in my life.....my mother!!! One is enough!!!!! :D

By the way, all you fellas have no taste. :D

She is a babe.

If I saw her in Europe during a baron patch I might agree with you Samran, but we're in Thailand now...so raise those standards! 3 babes per square metre, she's not one of them with a chin like that.

Myabe Jay Leno is her real father . She is attractive but , i kinda like some curves and boobies :D

Her body looks shit.

A Miss Thailand needs a whole better face, body and personality than this. Being mixed is the only thing she had going for her.

How did she get the crown in the first place, and where's her mum through all of this?

===================================================

If she didn't resign, I think we soon would had forgotten her. Whether you like her, or hate her, she might have made a wise move.............DJM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's for sure. I see nothing wrong with her, or the thousands of other Thai girls with equal or greater beauty. One of the problems many of them face is that in an international competition, they are going to struggle with the English language in answering questions and properly representing the country.

And yes, it is a business, but how many of you out there have been duped by a local contract, which you believe says one thing and is then promply "interpreted" in a completely different manner. As many of you know, there is little recourse.

Thailand's Uma On Chumsri, 25, dances during a rehearsal for the Miss Spring beauty contest in Lima, Peru's Santa Monica prison for women on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005. The beauty competition is part of a program designed to

from yahoo news

(she won)

l1572334.jpg