Drunken Brit Punched In Face After Rocking Baht Bus ‘For Fun’

Rimmer

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

PATTAYA: -- A drunken British tourist who violently rocked a baht bus “for fun” ended up getting punched in the face by its driver.

Philip Champreks, 39, complained to police he’d been punched in the eye by the taxi driver and assaulted by other passengers

Story and picture HERE

pattayamaillogo.png

-- Pattaya Mail 2011-04-18 footer_n.gif

That's the problem, British passports are way too cheap and way too easy to obtain (and I'm talking about born and bred Brits). Part of the passport application process should be a requirement to write a coherent sentence laying out their understanding of cause and effect. That should keep such specimens securely within the boundaries of the United Kingdom.

The other problem is that the Thais are way to easy going. If they were a bit more liberal with the use of that PNG stamp the problem would disappear. These types have it in their mind that they can do what they like in Thailand and get away with it, unfortunately the Thai trait of mai bpen rai lets them.

probably just 1 of them empty-headed tools that turn up in sin city just for songkran thinking they can get away with anything.

can just picture the scene....drunken show-off rocking the baht bus,driver gets out and decks him,then he runs off crying to the BiB.hilarious,would've loved to have witnessed it !!

hopefully this will mean 1 less knobhead in pattaya next april !!

Good. There are way too many hooligan types.

There should be a special line for them at the airport where someone punches them in the face then sends them back home.

In order to avoid the person doing the punching to lower themselves to the punchee's level, you could have the people at the front of the line punch the person behind them, thereby proving their undesirablity and saving some poor Thai person's hand! I mean, it's not a job with great prospects is it? "So, what was your last job?" " I punched people in the face at the airport" "Oh? I'll just put 'civil servant' I think"

What I wanna know is this,

How many of the internet warriors here would have approached this man and told him he was in the wrong, how many here would go up to him and tell him what a tossa he was or is ?

Hey, it's an anonymous forum, you'd all do it, right, sure you would biggrin.gif

How many of the internet warriors here would have approached this man and told him he was in the wrong, how many here would go up to him and tell him what a tossa he was or is ?

Hey, it's an anonymous forum, you'd all do it, right, sure you would biggrin.gif

no need the Thais did a perfectly good enough job, big man went running off to the police after a bit of a slap.

If I was with the wife and kids ,no.

I would walk away.

If I was alone,no.

I would walk away.

Last thing you need is to get involved in nonsense with some drunk bloke, end up in a brawl and get posted on the internet for the world to see.

Leave it to the drivr, he really doesn't give a dam_n.

I think that there is probably more to the story than meets the eye, but hey, who cares?

The Songteaw driver decided a spanking was better, in fact so did the passengers. As I said, sure more than meets the eys.

If the passengers attacked him suggests he was up to something,....while being drunk....hic :burp: