Thailand Arrival

tjames

well im a contractor from very tough state and its nowhere near as bad.. BELIEVE IT

In the origignal post you said that you are from Washingnton DC.....that's not a state....If I hire you will you drink all my liquor while I'm gone?

Here's another one.. Dr. Patpong who do you allow on your website? A stranger presents himself as an honorable person and I get greeted by trolls? I thought there were honorable people here not TROLLS!

I certainly don't need to discuss the logistics of my company with someone who is not interested in hiring me.. Now if you want to discuss politics start another thread. I have MBA from UPENN with Econ undergrad from UMD and I have lived inside the beltway for years.. Ill go tit for tat on topics related to Economics to Politics and mind you IM rarely wrong. Lets see called the bottom in the dollar four months prior to the iraqui election naming the election as the pivot point. Called the bottom in the Brazilian Real and called the bottom in the Boliviar.. If you know anything at all about economics but you don't know economics historian or ever read any of his books i.e. Dr. Marc Faber (classmate of Alan Greenspan) and perhaps you should he lives there in BKK but if you dont then dont even bother wasting my time..If you want to flame and act like trolls then take it to the troll board I can meet you there as well..NP I need to sharpen my skills a bit! Ill take on all of you on any of the above topics!! Come on bring it on!! Frickin Racist TROLLS.. Unbeleivable crowd here. Nice Face you put on! You should be proud of yourselves blithering fools!

I would strongly suspect that the answer to your question as to why you are recieving a somewhat "Hostile" reception on this site is due to the fact that many members here are also members of the other site,where you have posted threads one after another,that in a lot of cases are pure and utter crap to be kind,the only logical reason that one can see for this behavior is simply your desire to see your name in print,as they do not enhance the quality of the said board one iota.

Finally you want the members to BELIEVE that you are some kind of big contractor stateside,c'mon Tjames GET REAL. :o:D:D

Why would an MBA from the USA even consider coming to Thailand to fix broken toilets, just doesn't make any sense.

How easy would it be for a Thai to jump on a plane to the USA to go and do a contract in the States?

Maybe MBA stands for "Mending Bogs Apprenticeship"......

Why does he only employ Spaniards?

blimey... this thread is still going then!

tjames - you're an angry chap are you not?

a rethink on your business approach maybe in order here - im not sure everyone on the forum is interested in your MBA, social stand point, intellectual prowess over subjects such as religion, politics or anything else you mention.

Its hardly going to impress someone looking for a house sitter / handyman is it, they want someone trustworthy, reliable and polite.

Getting your head up your arse over something the Doc said is hardly gonna help matters either.

....thats just my opinion anyway - all the best