Catholic Mass In English

crabstix

Hi I am living in the western part of Bangkok in Talingchan district near the southern bus terminal. Does anyone know if there are any Catholic churches in my area? Ideally it should be in English BUT Thai mass is OK as I am bilingual

Thanks.

I don't know of anything on that side of the river unless you can go all the way out to Nakon Prathom.

I suspect you are looking at crossing the river and heading to either St. Joseph's or Holy Redeemer, both of which offer masses in English. Of course, my information is several years out of date. The last time I needed a Catholic church in that area was when my mother was here and we were coming back from Hua Hin. I don't think they build new ones very often though.

I don't know of anything on that side of the river unless you can go all the way out to Nakon Prathom.

I suspect you are looking at crossing the river and heading to either St. Joseph's or Holy Redeemer, both of which offer masses in English. Of course, my information is several years out of date. The last time I needed a Catholic church in that area was when my mother was here and we were coming back from Hua Hin. I don't think they build new ones very often though.

Holy Redeemer Church

123/19 RUAM RUDI LANE 5, Witthayu Rd.,

Lumpinee, Pathumwan, Bangkok,

Thailand 10330

Mass Schedule

• Saturday: English 5.30 p.m.
  • Sun: English: 8.30, 9.45, 11.00 a.m. & 5.30 p.m.
  • Daily: English: 7.00 8.00 a.m. & 5.30 p.m.

Wednesday Novena

• English: 6.30 p.m.

Confession

• Sundays : Before Masses
  • Weekdays : After Masses

Baptisms:

• Eng. Sunday : After 11.00 Mass

Holy Redeemer Church

123/19 RUAM RUDI LANE 5, Witthayu Rd.,

Lumpinee, Pathumwan, Bangkok,

Thailand 10330

Mass Schedule

• Saturday: English 5.30 p.m.
  • Sun: English: 8.30, 9.45, 11.00 a.m. & 5.30 p.m.
  • Daily: English: 7.00 8.00 a.m. & 5.30 p.m.

Wednesday Novena

• English: 6.30 p.m.

Confession

• Sundays : Before Masses
  • Weekdays : After Masses

Baptisms:

• Eng. Sunday : After 11.00 Mass