Premiership Footy

cobby27

anyone know if there is a sports bar in bkk airport that shows english premiership football?

if not where is the nearest bar that will show epl aint got time to go into bkk and back to catch my flight so i need help its not a matter of life and death its much more serious than that

what airline are you flying with?, if you dont have frequent flyer access to there lounge you may be able to pay in, you can with etihad, 1000 baht, but all you can eat(snacks) and drink inc, have tv,s, newspapers, sofas etc. apart from that you have shit out i think.

I watched half of a hugely disappointing English League Cup final (can't remember the current brand name) a couple of months back at Swampy. So you can probably guess my allegiance.

It was at the Mango Tree restaurant - the first restaurant that you come to on the right hand side as you go towards the GEF gates from the security checks and immigration. Can't guarantee they would be showing the match you want - you might be able to phone them (try their Bangkok centre restaurant if you cannot find a Swampy listing).

I think you can order drinks only to watch. I was flying EVA so I wanted to eat a bit of half-decent food anyway before flying :rolleyes:- and it turned out to be quite good quality and not a rip off