Double Entry Tourist Visa

Can one get a double entry visa in Singapore? What kind of documents are needed?

Having lived in Thailand for 6 years, just resigned from my previous work and planning to start a PhD in November. Now I have this gap between the end of May to November to fill in.

My Plan A is to get a double entry visa in Singapore - I'll travel to Singapore in May so that's handy.

Plan B is to get an education visa with a Thai language learning institution.

Any comment?

Vientienne is the best and easiest place...and a real nice City to go visit.. Do not go to Penang in Malaysia, its a nightmare place. While the visa was free they did not issue double entries.. but its now available.

Do you know how much it is in Vientienne?

Vientienne is the best and easiest place...and a real nice City to go visit.. Do not go to Penang in Malaysia, its a nightmare place. While the visa was free they did not issue double entries.. but its now available.

Do you know how much it is in Vientienne?

The double entry tourist visa is 2000 baht. You'll also have to pay $30 - $35 for an entry visa to Laos plus accommodation for 1 night and transport back and forth from the border to Vientiane City.

Hi I am in thailand on a double entry might be about 5 months and a bit more in total <div><br></div><div>Can I still get a double entry in Vientien or </div><div><br></div><div>Also how is HCMC ? in vientnam can get double entry for sure there even when I stayed already 5 months in thailand <br><br>How is Penang and KL now ?</div><div><br></div><div>Other good places for double entry?</div><div><br>Thanks </div><div><br></div>

Difficult to say, Vientianne or Phnom Phen seem to be the places to go right now. Forget about Malaysia.

There is a trend towards not letting people stay continously in Thailand on a tourist visa, so after that you might have trouble getting another tourist visa in the region.

Difficult to say, Vientianne or Phnom Phen seem to be the places to go right now. Forget about Malaysia.

There is a trend towards not letting people stay continously in Thailand on a tourist visa, so after that you might have trouble getting another tourist visa in the region.

Double entry tourist visas are still easy.

I was just chatting with a Filipino lady who came back from Poipet with a double entry tourist visa in hand a few days ago (this one was following a single entry from Vientiane in Feb). She was with 8 others who all got double entry tourist visas - and they never had to leave the comfort of their hotel in Poipet. The trip cost her 5,700 baht including visa, food, accommodation and transport. Farang applicants would need to pay about 1000 more to cover the cost of the Cambodia visa.

How easy was that? Only a 4 hour minivan trip from Pattaya or Bangkok. I wish this option was available when I was still doing the tourist visa shuffle.

Please don't PM me for numbers. I'm not involved in the business but the info should be easy to find at agents around town.

Edited by tropo

• 3 weeks later...

Yes in thailand Bangkok are there any recommandations for best VIP bus trip to Vientien and is it easy to get the double entry in Phnom pen

Need for visa to enter cambodia or Laos for Australian passports?

How about other places such as HCMC vietnam ? Penang ? Singapore ? China ? no double entries there

Some of the places have even 4 entries if paid ..such as Tel Aviv Israel

Thanks

Danny