3 Rd Tourist Visa

I put on another thread but didn't get much response

I have had 2 double entry tourist visa's back to back from Vientiane, but it was attached to my old passport, but but but both of the 30 day extensions are in my new passport - what do you think my chances of another TR from Vientiane ??? jap.gif

My girlfriend called last week two visa-offices in Nong Khai and asked this question about the third tourist visa. Both women she spoke to said the same thing: "Yes you can get 3rd tourist visa in Vientiane... but not another".

I´m in the same situation, after asking this question here on thaivisa.com, I got the impression that my chances for getting 3rd tourist visa were really slim. After my girlfriend spoke to those women in Nong Khai - I don´t know what to believe.

My girlfriend called last week two visa-offices in Nong Khai and asked this question about the third tourist visa. Both women she spoke to said the same thing: "Yes you can get 3rd tourist visa in Vientiane... but not another".

I´m in the same situation, after asking this question here on thaivisa.com, I got the impression that my chances for getting 3rd tourist visa were really slim. After my girlfriend spoke to those women in Nong Khai - I don´t know what to believe.

Will let you know Wednesday !!jap.gif

Will let you know Wednesday !!jap.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Got 3rd double entry TR

Bloke next to me had had 2 doubles & 1 single, was given a new double, but got the 'do not come back here ' statement in Red ink next to visa

Another TR abuser was refused

I personally think it is the officers mood on the day - there is no pattern or system that I can see - pot luck applies jap.gif