Gpx Zf250 Enduro Motorcycle

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the GPX ZF250 is currently certified Thai homologation. For registration, its like any other motorcycle some dealers will do it and some will not do it... Most will probably do it as that is the standard in Thailand...

66aqoQKrkE0926200911.jpgp7lbpLJkuu0926200911.jpg

Edited by Richard-BKK

Yes the GPX ZF250 is currently certified Thai homologation. For registration, its like any other motorcycle some dealers will do it and some will not do it... Most will probably do it as that is the standard in Thailand...

Now if we just knew where the dealers are located huh.png

Hehe, I like this... So i will let some one to call them tomorrow and see what they are saying about registration the bike and with insurances.

There is no argument these look like fun bikes however I take it the 70,000 price tag does not include book and registration/maybe it does .

I would like to know what the price is to walk in a dealer and walk out with a fully registered ,plated and green booked bike

There is no argument these look like fun bikes however I take it the 70,000 price tag does not include book and registration/maybe it does .

I would like to know what the price is to walk in a dealer and walk out with a fully registered ,plated and green booked bike

I hope i will know this on monday....

Edited by TramsRepus

The GPX ZF250 Enduro can now (legally and without tricks) be registered at the Department of Land Transport... the bike cost 69,500 THB

You should contact Barry about becoming a TV sponsor. They have very resonable rates. Then you won't have to embarrass yourself and your company by marketing your Chinese bikes in such an unprofessional manner.

• Like 1

The GPX ZF250 Enduro can now (legally and without tricks) be registered at the Department of Land Transport... the bike cost 69,500 THB

You should contact Barry about becoming a TV sponsor. They have very resonable rates. Then you won't have to embarrass yourself and your company by marketing your Chinese bikes in such an unprofessional manner.

Oh, what is wrong with his feedback to us?

Just giving Richard a hard time. I pay for sponsorship and he gets it for free by posing as a friendly forum member. It seems a bit unfair to me. I know some forum members like getting info on these bikes. Also, as they are hardly competition for the bikes I sell. For these reasons, I haven't bothered reporting him to the mods.

Just giving Richard a hard time. I pay for sponsorship and he gets it for free by posing as a friendly forum member. It seems a bit unfair to me. I know some forum members like getting info on these bikes. Also, as they are hardly competition for the bikes I sell. For these reasons, I haven't bothered reporting him to the mods.

He claims to not be connected with this company? Maybe he will clear the air.

I cannot remember how many times somebody on this forum has accused me of this or that... But I can honestly say that I not work or nor did I ever worked for the company which sells GPX motorcycles in Thailand.

Personally I have a GPX ZF250 motorcycle, which I bought before they became officially road legal. Like most people I just discus about a motorcycle I own... I paid a bit more than people would pay now....

Any pictures Richard?

I have an GPX ZF250 Enduro (the one with lights) and it's a nice light and powerful machine for a 250cc. Before I had a Honda CRF450, but that was too powerful in the dirt during the raining season (it would just dig itself in). The ZF250 is perfect for a doing some off-road riding, it's light and powerful enough to go anywhere and do anything.

I also looked at the pictures of the ZF250 with motard wheel and road tires, that looks pretty good also...

Since I have the motorcycle I changed the tires for less knobby 50/50 road/off-road tires while still using the 21” front and 17”rear wheel... and I have until now no problems with the motorcycle...

For pictures you can browse this forum I posted some pictures before...

I cannot remember how many times somebody on this forum has accused me of this or that... But I can honestly say that I not work or nor did I ever worked for the company which sells GPX motorcycles in Thailand.

Personally I have a GPX ZF250 motorcycle, which I bought before they became officially road legal. Like most people I just discus about a motorcycle I own... I paid a bit more than people would pay now....

you can speak about it honestly man otherwise, we have no chance to know if you are doing guerrilla marketing here or just introducing some bikes.

Say, are working for gpx bikes and if you are posting something here, how can we trust your comments on it?

This thread interested me, but now is becoming boring because it has so little to do with the bike.

For those of you that think Richard has a vested interest in these bikes please let us know what you know. Otherwise it's just hearsay and nonsense that is derailing this thread.

If you look at the gpx website you will see the homologation papers.

• Like 1