Pacquiao Vs Mosley

Jobo

Thanks Member. Never had much success with streaming.

Are these 2 free or pay per view?

No experiences with this ones, 'free' does not always mean free anymore or it's free but they want your creditcard details that kind of bs. No need to click on the blue underlined links anyway thats advertisements.

Maybe it's sponsored sites that can afford to stream it for free.

Dude its on Thai tv Channel 7 at 10am!!

Check their website as I got the info from a post in the main forum

Thanks James.

I was looking only on the usual English language channels. Looks like I'll have to watch it on 7 and turn the sound off as I don't speak Thai unfortunately.

Thanks James.

I was looking only on the usual English language channels. Looks like I'll have to watch it on 7 and turn the sound off as I don't speak Thai unfortunately.

lol I know what you mean but the "oohs" and the "ahhs" seem quite similar :-)

Thanks James.

O.K. a quick Thai Sports Commentating language lesson:

ohhhhh ho -- means something exciting just happened

mai dee --- means not good, maybe a low blow if a fight

reb roi -- it's all over, I'd say that'll be round six tomorrow

could check out myp2p.eu or the-streaming-lounge.co.uk (you may need to download veetle for the 2nd one) Both fairly reliable.

streaming-lounge looks interesting but where to apply for an invite ?

10.25am now and it's not on Channel 7!

10:39 a.m. Pacquiao and Mosley are not fighting yet. My father-in-law is waiting also.

MSPain

Pack Man wins unanimous decision.

Be careful not to share those streams too much by posting them on the web regularly.

Is better to only share by a PM or personal mail or tell a friend.

If the stream falls into the wrong hands, it is shut down.

Edited by KimoMax

On the bright side, at least they kept the English commentary.

Wow what channel were you watching....????!!! I was on Ch7thai and the ads were after every round! All Thai commentary aswell

Edited by james24

I watched channel 7, but through my True Visions/UBC box, not via a regular old antenna. The ads came after every round & they missed the first 10 seconds or so of each round but I made it through the whole fight without a single "oh ho!"

I watched channel 7, but through my True Visions/UBC box, not via a regular old antenna. The ads came after every round & they missed the first 10 seconds or so of each round but I made it through the whole fight without a single "oh ho!"

lol yeh there were quite a few of them

I think fans have too high of expectations and want a knockout in every fight. It doesn't always happen that way. They are pretty evenly matched fighters and I thought it was about what I expected. Mosely has a 7 inch reach advantagea and a 3 inch height advantage. Pacman knocked Mosley down in the third round with a good combination, but Mosely is a good enough boxer to stay out of reach and weather the storm. He wisely knew what Pacman can do if he got too close. Mosley shoved Pacman to the mat in the 10th and got awarded the knockdown, but the judges awarded the victory to the right man.

I gotta disagree, Ian. I don't expect to see a knockout every time. I do expect to see both fighters trying hard to win the fight though. I like Mosley - he's a classy guy & a very talented fighter. But once he got knocked down, he pretty much spent the rest of the fight running. I know it's easy for me to criticize him from my sofa at home (btw, I do have fight experience in the ring). On the other hand, if you accept a minimum of 5 million dollars for a fight, people are going to expect you to put your neck on the line trying to win. I didn't see Mosley do that, especially in the later rounds. To be fair though, as the commentators kept saying, Pacquiao pretty much makes everyone look bad.

Of course Mosley looked bad. He's almost 40 years old coming, of a loss and a draw which could have gone either way. He hasn't won a fight in almost two years if not more. If you look closely at Pac's last 5 fights there is a reason he's made all of his opponents look bad!

Lets hope that Mayweather decides to stop being a chicken and fights Manny next, but probably not as he has been running scared now for over 2 years. Big mouth but won't back it up on this occassion so far. But I suppose we will have to be happy with yet another Pacquiao and Marquez fight.

Edited by thaimiller

<br>Lets hope that Mayweather decides to stop being a chicken and fights Manny next, but probably not as he has been running scared now for over 2 years. Big mouth but won't back it up on this occassion so far. But I suppose we will have to be happy with yet another Pacquiao and Marquez fight.

I too would like to see that fight. And I agree that Floyd comes off as a loud mouth, insufferable a**hole at times. However, I can't agree that he's been running from Manny for 2 years. The fight would have happened 2 years ago if Manny would have been willing to take a blood test to prove he's not juicing. There is reason to suspect that this may be the case with Manny.

I like Manny as a person and as a fighter. I don't care for Floyd's out of the ring behavior one bit. But I am a fan of boxing more so than individual boxers. Inside the ring Floyd has no reason to be afraid of Manny. Especially after the way he looked against a 40 year old passed it Mosley. That's just my take on it. The Marquez fight will be a beat down by Manny because Pac will make him gain weight for that fight. Watch and see.

Edited by bhatmasterson

I dont think Manny is juicing, he's now suiing Golden Boy for that rumour. The last contract was refused by Mayweather apparently due to personal legal issues, not to do with the test.

In my opinion Mayweather will outsmart him for most of the fight (if it ever happens) The only way Manny will beat him is by knockout.

As for Marquez its seems like a fight to settle the disputed. Marquez isnt the same fighter as he was, neither is Manny, both in opposite ways.