Laundry Shops

iloveny

Where is the closest place to Condotel to get laundry done? So far i have been using a place on Jet Yod Rd. And maybe If anyone knows of someone that would pick up laundry from your home and drop it back that would also be good.

My trust would be based on someone wanting regular stream of income(Laundry and cleaning my room once a month), rather than stealing an over sized farangs clothes that wouldn't fit most thai people. :)

Guess i will have to keep using the ones on jetyod rd for now.

The wife says there is a laundry place not far from you. Go to the army gardening center, and look across the street from the gardening center. Somewhere in that area. She isn't positive that it is still open but says it was last time she looked. Don't know if they pick up and deliver or not.

So, leaving the Condotel, go right, proceed down the street past Ricos and continue for several hundred yards. Should be somewhere along there on your left. If you don't see it, just stop in and ask the gardening center people. They will know who has what in that area.

The wife says there is a laundry place not far from you. Go to the army gardening center, and look across the street from the gardening center. Somewhere in that area. She isn't positive that it is still open but says it was last time she looked. Don't know if they pick up and deliver or not.

So, leaving the Condotel, go right, proceed down the street past Ricos and continue for several hundred yards. Should be somewhere along there on your left. If you don't see it, just stop in and ask the gardening center people. They will know who has what in that area.

Thanks will have a look for it.