Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

This thread is getting too weird. Ozzi has seen the size of the Farangs here and Sam is talking about stiffy central and boners on mass. I wouldn't want my wife seeing that either.

not worried about her seeing it....after all she laughed the loudest and longest at 'puppetry of the penis'......but the thought of her causing it would be a concern.

This thread is getting too weird. Ozzi has seen the size of the Farangs here and Sam is talking about stiffy central and boners on mass. I wouldn't want my wife seeing that either.

not worried about her seeing it....after all she laughed the loudest and longest at 'puppetry of the penis'......but the thought of her causing it would be a concern.

Do you really think men get erections at nudist clubs?

I think I would.....if they all looked like my wife....except for the blokes of course.

Wasn't a "club" as such, but absolutely! I admit it's a rare phenomenon, requires a combination of a true stunner and relatively young men whose libido is stronger than their embarrassment.

The festival we used to go to every year in Oz was called ConFest, also regular rainbow gatherings up at Nimbin, Lismore, Byron Bay.

Nobody cared, just a bit of a laugh, it's not as if it was news to the lass she was the hotness. . .

We're all born naked so why the hell not eh?! I have no issue with it personally.

As long as its all done in a safe environment and no one is offending anyone... It's just a bit of flesh after all. smile.png

wanna come to my nudist club ??

I like the opening quote: 'Bangkok, Thailand, May 13, 2011 --(PR.com)-- A person would think a western concept such as naturism or nudism would not be accepted in Asia, but they would think wrong. People are really basically the same worldwide...'

Which parts exactly? If they do Nyotaimori in Asia then i'm sure naturism isn't too much to imagine. After all parts of Asia like Thailand have the weather for it. Cold weather in Europe could explain a shrinking in nudist members... cheesy.gif

I think it is partly a generational thing. The older generation that were teens in the 1960's grew up with free love, nudity, legal drugs (acid and pot) and one can still see the difference here. The old guys still running around multiple young naked women and the younger generation tut tutting the old guys as disgusting dirty old men.

and here is a nude somtam lady serving salad to nude customers: 'would you like nude fruit with that, sir?...'

I had a 5'11" tall girlfriend in the US once that liked to go to nude beaches in California and then to recline on the sand in her long legged and splendid nakedness and to stimulate me until an erection was obtained and then she would look to see who was noticing...but she was one of the greatest loves of my life and I didn't complain too much...

here in Thailand all the females of the family always remain fully clothed unless they are bathing in the ab naam and I feel more comfortable with that...the wife is a knock out and wears tight clothing to show off her stuff but would never reveal the same in in public in her nakedness...

sometimes a suggestion is more stimulating than the reality...I have a 15 y.o. niece that lives with us and sometimes she simply folds her arms and raises an eyebrow at an innuendo and then I say: 'ohhhh, you little bitch...'...but she is a good student (already in 3rd year of matayom) and I haveta forgive her for that...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I don't know if anyone has noticed but the bloke shown on the pic is not Thai;

So saying that even in a country like THL nudism is growing, is a tiny fallacious: I bet it's 99% Farangs or farangs bloke dragging their thai gf.

That aside I have 2 problems with nudism:

- it's still not accepted by society (ref to all your very elegant jokes)

- Quid of skin cancer ?

So saying that even in a country like THL nudism is growing, is a tiny fallacious: I bet it's 99% Farangs or farangs bloke dragging their thai gf.

- Quid of skin cancer ?

I find your post ironic for some reason...

• Like 1

I don't really fancy cooking nude, what if the water boiled over or the chicken wings spat oil at you?? This has happened on my bare feet a few times.... Now i wear my steel toed boots!!!

I don't know....some don't complain about the fat spitting up tongue.png

Is there a protocol for ladyboys at these clubs?

More than happy to answer your question as there are a number of places in Thailand where one may encounter nude lady boys but you will have to be more specific.

I think it would be interesting to take a shelady to one of these wing dings.....huge hooters and long schlong.....some explaining to do if you got a stiffy.

You or the lady boy? Don't worry Sam like anyone who has been to a nudist colony will tell you no one get an erection. If you are the exception just jump in the pool. All nudist colonies have pools.

I think it would be interesting to take a shelady to one of these wing dings.....huge hooters and long schlong.....some explaining to do if you got a stiffy.

You or the lady boy? Don't worry Sam like anyone who has been to a nudist colony will tell you no one get an erection. If you are the exception just jump in the pool. All nudist colonies have pools.

Any nudist colony that you will not get an erection at...I dun wanna go to.

- Quid of skin cancer ?

Sun block is a very common preventative for skin cancer. Cap D; Agde 40,000 people per year, you know those French. And of course Tampa Florida has 4 or 5 nudist resorts that size or bigger.

I know this is all new to you but in 40 years of visiting nude resorts all over the world I have never seen an erection. You would be the first. There are children at nudist resorts. Erections would be completely out of character, not tolerated and you would be kicked out of the resort as a pervert. Very few nudist resorts are not family friendly.

Edited by kerryk

We're all born naked so why the hell not eh?!

Sure, but after learning how to run it does gets cumbersome without clothes. At least for well developed males. All that weight shifting around causes a resonance large enough to make one veer off the path. I guess they don't have races at those clubs. Come to think of it, and a pleasant thought it is, females would have the same problems even more exaggerated due to the wiggly bits being further up.

I know this is all new to you but in 40 years of visiting nude resorts all over the world I have never seen an erection. You would be the first. There are children at nudist resorts. Erections would be completely out of character, not tolerated and you would be kicked out of the resort as a pervert. Very few nudist resorts are not family friendly.

Is there a sign somewhere that says that ??

Sure, but after learning how to run it does gets cumbersome without clothes. At least for well developed males. All that weight shifting around causes a resonance large enough to make one veer off the path. I guess they don't have races at those clubs. Come to think of it, and a pleasant thought it is, females would have the same problems even more exaggerated due to the wiggly bits being further up.

Wheel barrow races would be fun.

Most nude resorts have tennis and volleyball. Healthy lifestyle. Rarely see drunks. No thefts or break ins of homes or apartments.

I've never been at a "nudist resort", the places I was describing were full of teenagers, many if not most wasted on weed and shrooms doing such with their parents, face/body painting, pagan ceremonies, yes plenty of transgender tribes as well, Thai kateuy would have been most welcome even celebrated, these were rainbow events before the lgbt community took that on, more universal use of the symbol but certainly inclusive, wiccans and children's rights (to have sex), krishna chanting etc. One year a lady had a baby girl in one of the central tents and the natural childbirth movement midwifers brought kids in to watch, so probably a different atmosphere from what you're talking about.

Personally can't imagine people tolerant enough to take their kids along to nekked events would be bothered by an occasional teenage erection, obviously no one is willing themselves a boner on purpose if anything they'd be embarrassed and then it goes back down, these things can happen and sex is just a part of nature, IMO nothing wrong with kids seeing it as long as the context isn't made to seem "dirty" by scandalized puritans.