Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

It won't catch on out here. How can a man dress as a woman and be a nudist?

laugh.png

Belly chains. The only adornment that lady nudists usually wear are gold belly chains. Guys never wear them. So it is easy the lady boys wear belly chains.

Edited by kerryk

Bet all the girls wear towels.

There probably arent any females there.

I also stumbled into one of these places in Scandinavia, also, accidentally on purpose.

It was 80% old guys, 17% old grandmas, and 3 females below 40 years of age.

It was really disturbing to say the least.

I also stumbled into one of these places in Scandinavia, also, accidentally on purpose.

Ah, reminds me of the Sauna in Munich I once visited. All au naturell and the grannies were giving a sweet eye to us young studs. I don't mind, can look but can't touch. Actually if there is a Sauna&Spa with a real Finnish sauna room (none of that steam crap) where one can linger around without the stupid towel on-off-on-off routine in Pattaya, I'd be interested in it's name&location.

Bet all the girls wear towels.

There probably arent any females there.

I guess Europeans lead a sheltered life. Google nudist, Blacks beach, South Beach, Land O lakes. Just to name a few.

Land O lakes is a town just to the North of Tampa Florida with 5 or 6 nudist clubs that I know of, Young and women are always in attendance or own homes and condos there. Good party scene. Nice restaurants and bars. A lot of professional sports players visit including the Tampa Bay Bucks, and major league baseball players for spring training which in turn brings the ladies. It is also interesting to see what steroids do to the male anatomy. It's funny actually to see a guy with all that muscle and so little of anything else. Or maybe it is just football players in general.

If you own a condo in one of these nudist clubs and you need to get a plumber in ....does he rock up naked also ??

And what about the police if there is a crime?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

If you own a condo in one of these nudist clubs and you need to get a plumber in ....does he rock up naked also ??

You know that's a good question. And cops. And cooks in the restaurant.

Well there I was sitting next to the pool and I noticed the Coke machine that wasn't working.

I was wondering if the Coke machine repairman would arrive nude. Alas no. It seems the service personal are in their proper uniforms as are the cooks and busboys. The waiters and waitresses however and front desk clerks are nude. The hotel maids were also clothed but not the lady who ran the massage shop or the one managing the souvenir shop.

Although though there is little crime because a burglar would really stand out. Imagine a naked guy stealing a TV. The police that I did see were in uniform.

The drill was, one drove in and parked and checked into the hotel with your clothes on. Then you undressed and ran around like a crazy person being completely freed for the first time among 100 naked beautiful tanned women all the while trying not to let your wife see you looking at all different hair styles.

Kind of like; what I imagine Thai Visa members with family visiting go through visiting Pattaya for the first time. Except you really can't do much tut tutting in a nudist colony because after all you are buck naked (except for your wife with the belly chain)

And what about the police if there is a crime?

Ah, finally the reason for running, suppose somebody steals ... err.. now WHERE do you actually keep your money, Papillon comes to mind blink.png

Since swimming is a big thing at most nudist resorts in a waterproof plastic bag around your neck. Key and cash and whatever.

I read bicycles are popular at nudist resorts; are helmets permitted?... I mean bicycle helmets

Yes most places encourage helmets and some kind of washable seat cover.

Thanks for answering all our questions kerryk; you seem to be a master nudist.

Another question... are you allowed to wear your college tie for dinner?

Thanks for answering all our questions kerryk; you seem to be a master nudist.

Another question... are you allowed to wear your college tie for dinner?

I actually really liked living in a nudist colony. However it presented some problems as I didn't want to make decisions for my family. It also narrowed your number of visitors. Other than that it was the same as living in any city except no crime and more liberal friends. It was a very large walled town, members only.

All the nudist places I have been to were clothing optional so you could dress or not depending on your preference.

Edited by kerryk

What do you do if you notice another nudist has a piece of food stuck between their pubic hair?

Is it considered good form to tell them about it? Or is it better to use hand signals?

No leave it alone. They may be feeding pigeons.

What do you do if you notice another nudist has a piece of food stuck between their pubic hair?

Is it considered good form to tell them about it? Or is it better to use hand signals?

Thats where a dog might come in handy.

Perhaps the waitstaff have them dustbusters handy.

Perhaps Australian and/or Brit nudists are different. You know the (no sex please, I'm British) thing. Maybe you should look at the Australian Naturist Federation. "The ANF is the official federation for Australia, which not only promotes the Natural Lifestyle but is the first point of call for would be interested persons to obtain information." Or maybe ask one of the 12,000 members of British Naturism. You might want to check out, "Young British nudists"

Photographer Laura Pannack stripped off to gain access to the secret world of young British nudists.

Brit and Sam you are just too dense or trying to hard to be too funny. It's clothing optional. Like my 13 women say to me every day. Up to you! Gird your loins and prepare for the gales of laughter. Take a trip to Pattaya and find out for yourselves rather than relying on a Yank to tell you about adult activities in the real world.