Buying A House

Jinxy1128

So my Thai girlfriend maybe lying when she says she loves me,and I have noticed she has been buying quite an amount of rat poison recently,would an attempt at bumping me off by-pass all the legal jargon stated recently?

And the implied assumption from the "battered" and "bruised" crowd is that Thai women are all gold-diggers and not to be trusted as as many of us know FROM EXPERIENCE that this is not the case. So yes, just answer the question and leave the pontificating for the man next to you on the bar-stool B)

Or, to put it another way, you can tell people what they can and cant say, but they cant say anything with which you dont happen to agree.

Perhaps you should practice a little of the philosophy of your namesake?

But the cardinal rule still applies...don't put in more money than you can afford to lose if you had to walk away from it all tomorrow.

Good, sound advice.

Hold on ..... arent you just paraphrasing what I said earlier in the thread? And didnt you also say that I should be keeping those opinions to myself?

Hmmm.

The ultimate penalty the Land Dept can bestow must be the biggest joke of the year " disposed of within 12 months" right, when thousands of houses have been trying to be got shut of for many a year another one forcibly joins the queue, but I guess the Land Dept woul love this particular one 12 months and one day the thing gets gobbled up for 50 baht

But the cardinal rule still applies...don't put in more money than you can afford to lose if you had to walk away from it all tomorrow.

Good, sound advice.

Hold on ..... arent you just paraphrasing what I said earlier in the thread? And didnt you also say that I should be keeping those opinions to myself?

Hmmm.

You Grasshopper are not yet a Buddha :)