Motocy Parking At The Bus Station, Arcade

playyer

There are a few places there where you can pay to park it. I believe they are staffed 24/7 and chain your bike up. I've done it before, but its been a very long time. I recall the price being 20 THB or less.

-Mestizo

the bike parking place on the right as you come into arcade bus station from the superhighway is good as gold. used it numerous times and it's as safe and trustworthy as houses. 10 baht per night, covered building, all locked up by chain etc.

I"ve parked my motorbike many times over night at the 5 baht parking stall. I"ve never had a problem. There is so much traffic coming and going that it's no less safe than parking over night anywhere else that there are a lot of bikes. It is bikes that look abandoned that are at risk. Or, the big, expensive specialty bikes that might stand out.

The last 3-times I have parked in the bus station bike zone while overnight to ChiangRai and each time came back to a flat tire - deliberate. annoyed.gif

walked the bike over to a guy set up off the main entrance road doing a roaring business in changing flat tires......dry.gif

Good Luck