Iphone 5

dare

Nobody "knows" this.

The next one is supposed to be an iPhone 4S with the same form factor as the existing iPhone 4. Rumor pins that to September. Could be sooner, but probably not much later. As for whether it's worth waiting for that - who knows!

Apple has already unveiled whats going to be on the agenda for next weeks WWDC where they usually announce the next iPhone and there's no mention of the iPhone 5. On the agenda will be the introduction of iCloud, iOS 5 and a new Mac OS. As nikster says, rumors are that the next iPhone won't be released until September.

I'm fine with my iPhone 4 for the time being.

Edited by prism

Excuse me? The iPhone 3GS --> iPhone 4 Update was the most remarkable and obvious update in the history of iPhone. So you don't call a glass body, retina display, front facing camera, 1GHz CPU etc. a major update? blink.gifwink.gif

My appologies.... Yes, the front facing camera I would never use was close to converting me :). I am going to need to exercise discipline to resist the extra hole for the speaker for your ear

My appologies.... Yes, the front facing camera I would never use was close to converting me :).

I use the front facing camera (hopefully discreetly) as a mirror to make a quick "spinach check," i.e. make sure no food particles are visible on my face/teeth before I leave the table. :whistling: