New Development Sannkampaeng Rd (1006)

bloody tiger

Does anyone know what the new development is on the sankumpaeng rd (HWY 1006) . The location is just after the inner ring road (HWY 3029)if heading from CM to Sankampaeng.......and I'm not taling about the new Promenada Mall wih is on the new Sankampaeng/Hot Springs rd (HWY 1317).

A Thai fella had told me that its gonna be a new Tesco's, but I could neither confirm or deny this by looking at the tesco website.

Just curious,

Cheers,

The blooded one

You're not just talking about the road widening right? That whole road is turning into a proper 4 or 6 lane divided road. Finally.

And it's MIddle RIng! :):ph34r:

The road widening is on the HWY 1317 which is the road that connects to the airport road.

and I'm pretty sure thats it is inner ring road.....WONGWIAN NAI and WONGWIAN NORK... inner and outer, but if you include the super highway then yes, it could be called the middle ring road!!!

Not sure about that project.

Speaking of the Promenada Mall Does any one have a idea off how it is going and a proposed opening date. I had heard in the second half off 2011 or early 2012

Just been there.. I see only the poles in the ground... nobody working.

Was in Holland recently, and they are still advertising on TV looking for investors, so I think there is a money problem.

Don't think they will be open this year or next year..

Speaking of the Promenada Mall Does any one have a idea off how it is going and a proposed opening date. I had heard in the second half off 2011 or early 2012

Was in Holland recently, and they are still advertising on TV looking for investors, so I think there is a money problem.

Mush appreciate the update. I had asked earlier on another post and got no answers. Referred to a previous thread that was mainly hype. It had a link on it that myself and other posters could not open. I googled it and it opened right up. the proposed project looked exciting and innovative for Chiang Mai. Shame to see it go no where.

Not sure this is indicative of a problem; this may have been the plan all along, to get started so potential investors can see it's for real, and happening. Then source more funds and continue. If true then it does mean of course that the opening date is anyone's guess.