Buyer Beware

Richardandfon

I know this is no help to you now, but scotch guard for fabric is avaliable here. I treated a sofa several years ago, had two rug rats under 4 year. It protected the fabric from stains as the fluid just ran off. It did not protect the sofa, when my idiot brother in law brought his cat in when we were on holiday. Used it as a scratching post.

I know this is no help to you now, but scotch guard for fabric is avaliable here. I treated a sofa several years ago, had two rug rats under 4 year. It protected the fabric from stains as the fluid just ran off. It did not protect the sofa, when my idiot brother in law brought his cat in when we were on holiday. Used it as a scratching post.

Lucky you, Slappers. My little pussy, Phoebe used my balls for sharpening her claws. How the hell can you play ping pong with balls that are scratched?

The little rascal got bored with the balls and attacked my cock the other day as well, got a nasty infection. Looks like the chickens won't be laying too well in the coming weeks with Colin the Cock out of action.

I remember a establishment in Bangkok which was reportable owned by a Thai running for office at the present time. Cock and Bull was said name, could have been more adeptly Cock and Pussy. A tad off topic but some things bring reflection when you hit the senior years of life. Sorry to hear that you may be short of eggs, nothing to be do for old Colin, I gather.