Who Is Bambina In Love With?

Who is Bambina in love with?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and you don't hate anyone at all   :o

hhehe... nope :D

In that case would u mind post ur real photo please. :D At least 2 days! I am realy wondering who u are and why all these franags talk about u so much. :D

The real photo was there... you missed out... :D

totster :D

She's much more fun in reality though... :D

and you don't hate anyone at all   :o

hhehe... nope :D

In that case would u mind post ur real photo please. :D At least 2 days! I am realy wondering who u are and why all these franags talk about u so much. :D

The real photo was there... you missed out... :D

She's much more fun in reality though... :D

Well ... she's different :D

Internet Forum Rules Handbook, Page 234, Paragraph 3, lines 4-6:

"If any female poster enters a male-dominated web forum bulletin board, it is compulsory for all males posters hitherto mentioned to make fools of themselves in a hopeless attempt to curry favour from the aforementioned female poster."

Internet Forum Rules Handbook, Page 234, Paragraph 3, lines 4-6:

"If any female poster enters a male-dominated web forum bulletin board, it is compulsory for all males posters hitherto mentioned to make fools of themselves in a hopeless attempt to curry favour from the aforementioned female poster."

keep it down there porky

stop jumping around up there

Edited by lovejoy

She loves me

She loves me baht

She loves me

She loves me baht....

give me , give me .. :o

In that case would u mind post ur real photo please. :D  At least 2 days! I am realy wondering who u are and why all these franags talk about u so much. :D

they just want me to fix "Soi Dog" and "Sick Buffy" :D:D

Well  ...  she's different    :D

Same same but different.

She is like an animal sometimes, and she sometimes can fix a bulldog to be like a dog, but less than bull.... she be well fine innit.

you are always funny kri kri ....love it loads

Bambi :D

I know the answer!

He is mint flavoured...and you need fire to enjoy him fully..!

Thanks alot!! i need around 30 mins for solve your riddle :o

Bambi :D:D:D

Wait a minute.....I taste like mint and you need fire to fully enjoy me......it can't be, no it just can't be......I'm a married man....a happily married and faithful man....mostly....

Thanks alot!!  i need around 30 mins for  solve your  riddle  :D

C'mon Bambi... you've had your 30 minutes... who do you think Will is talking about? :o

And are you going to share with us the truth? :D

if anyone can solve oxfordwill 's riddle .. i will give u guy a buffy doll (not sick, i promise)

:D

Great!

I go away due to unforeseen circumstance, like a hurricane blowing my entire village away, and you all forget about me... Well. Thanks..

This has led me to conclude that there is really only one suitor, and he goes byu many names.... CHANG CHOMPUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Hence, I voted for myself.

Byeeee!!!! :o

Great!

I go away due to unforeseen circumstance, like a hurricane blowing my entire village away, and you all forget about me... Well. Thanks..

This has led me to conclude that there is really only one suitor, and he goes byu many names.... CHANG CHOMPUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Hence, I voted for myself.

Byeeee!!!! :o

It said "no voting for yourself" kayo... bad boy, go stand in the corner ... :D

Well , I know its an American  :D but she has been seen with a few Brits , germans , Italians , Swiss and a martian before .

hahha .. sound like im an international gal hah...dont forget to add guaetemala :D:D

only if bambi will whip me as i stand in icey´s handcuffs.

Can I watch???!!!!! :o

:D

lamok!! :D:D