Who Is Bambina In Love With?

Who is Bambina in love with?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and Bambi you might have some spyware on your PC.

Download Hitmanpro install and let it clean your PC (www.hitmanpro.nl)

Kind regards,

Alex

:D

Do i have to wear a burka in the harem and only show my beooootiful eyes and slim ankles? And keep the rest under wraps? For your eyes only?......!!!!!!

as you wish my dear... We are all at one in here... :o:D

Ya know, after reading this thread it is my humble opinion that there are some people here who need to get out more. 

Go breathe some fresh air and get some sunshine or something. Yes, I'm talking to you Pinky!!

:D:D tut tut, jealousy never beckomes a man. :D

I am going with you Khall...

BTW  where are you going maybe is on my way... :D

Actually Glauka, am heading to Central America - on my way to sort out the ditzies in S. America- wanna join? We can have a latino/ flamenco love fest on the way............. shhhhhhhhhh (don't tell Kayo, he'll be fairly feeling left out!)

:D:D

Hi honey.... nooooooooooooo, we're not planning on popping over without telling you.............. never! :o

We´ll be there but we won´t see you...:D

Ok khall I am on in this one...I mean the flamenco party...or did you say fest?:o hmmmmm flamenco fest...or...flamenco party...

FLAMENCO PARTY...singing, dancing, drinking...and dancing and dancing and drinking and singing...:D

Do you want to join us, guatemalteco?

What about the rest of our harem? :D:D:D:D

Oh and Bambi you might have some spyware on your PC.

Download Hitmanpro install and let it clean your PC (www.hitmanpro.nl)

Kind regards,

Alex

Do i have to wear a burka in the harem and only show my beooootiful eyes and slim ankles? And keep the rest under wraps? For your eyes only?......!!!!!!
as you wish my dear... We are all at one in here... :o:D
Ya know, after reading this thread it is my humble opinion that there are some people here who need to get out more. 

Go breathe some fresh air and get some sunshine or something. Yes, I'm talking to you Pinky!!

:D:D tut tut, jealousy never beckomes a man. :D

Jealousy? Oh no, my friend I am concerned about the growning amount of hair on your palm. BTW, how is your eye sight? :D

this like a jerarchy...we belong to bambina´s harem that can be found within Kayo´s harem... :D ...

well, well this doesn´t sound good to me...I WANT TO HAVE A HAREM TOO!!!...free pencils and notepads for new members... :o:D

a

Edited by Glauka

this like a jerarchy...we belong to bambina´s harem that can be found within Kayo´s harem... :D ...

well, well this doesn´t sound good to me...I WANT TO HAVE A HAREM TOO!!!...free pencils and notepads for new members... :D  :D

a

(I'm guessing that's hierarchy, rather than government-by-the-Jerry. Whoever he is.)

I nominate Kayo to be the first member of your harem. Now you can chase each other in circles :o

well, well this doesn´t sound good to me...I WANT TO HAVE A HAREM TOO!!!...free pencils and notepads for new members... :D  :D

a

(I'm guessing that's hierarchy, rather than government-by-the-Jerry. Whoever he is.)

I nominate Kayo to be the first member of your harem. Now you can chase each other in circles :o

Soooooooooo..... back to the harem is it? :D Seems like Kayo has lost the plot and me and Glauka are running the show. :D:D Any bookings for the flamenco band with no name?

:o:D

I think Kayo is going to get cross this time...I think this time we have crossed the line Khall... this time we have crossed the line ups :D

But who cares...THIS IS SO FUNNY...YES NOW ME AND KHALL ARE THE BOSSES HERE...so move out of our way...harem holders...(or whatever you say in english)

gosh I think I have been carried away... :D

Edited by Glauka