One Women Dead Another Seriously Injured In Restaurant Fire

Rimmer

Lesbian Commits Suicide By Setting Fire To Restaurant

SRI RACHA: -- A 40-year-old woman set a staff room on fire and committed suicide at a Japanese restaurant as a result of an argument with her lesbian lover, who was seriously injured.

Sriracha, 3 June 2011 [PDN]: Pol. Col. Weerarit Dit Jarern was informed of a fire at Sawasdee Japanese restaurant in Nakorn Soi 1 Sriracha.

Upon arrival at the scene, one woman was killed in the fire while another seriously injured woman was taken to Payatai Sriracha hospital, said a firefighter of Sawang Prateep Sriracha Foundation.

Full story: -- HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-06-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

What a waste...but your atoms are eternal.

Not sure of the relevance of sexual orientation of the person involved in this story...but I guess the headline of a "lesbian" setting fire to her apartment sells more papers than one saying a "woman" set fire to her apartment <_<

Edited by FarangBuddha

What a waste...but your atoms are eternal.

Not sure of the relevance of sexual orientation of the person involved in this story...but I guess the headline of a "lesbian" setting fire to her apartment sells more papers than one saying a "woman" set fire to her apartment <_<

I was thinking the same exactly. RIP lesbian or not, and prompt recovery to her beloved

Not sure of the relevance of sexual orientation of the person involved in this story

The relevance is obvious to me. Saying only 'A woman set a fire, trying to kill herself and another woman' leaves out a great deal about the motive. On that alone you could easily imagine there was a business dispute or some other reason behind it.

"The relevance is obvious to me. Saying only 'A woman set a fire, trying to kill herself and another woman' leaves out a great deal about the motive. On that alone you could easily imagine there was a business dispute or some other reason behind it."

Repeat after me: "We are all the same here. Everyone thinks and acts the same. We have to avoid any references to race, sexual orientation, or nationality because we are all the same."

In this glorious new world order we have to respect everyone's differences- well, except that there aren't any.

Some really ignorant people think they are being politically correct when they are, in fact, just ignorant.

Not sure of the relevance of sexual orientation of the person involved in this story

The relevance is obvious to me. Saying only 'A woman set a fire, trying to kill herself and another woman' leaves out a great deal about the motive. On that alone you could easily imagine there was a business dispute or some other reason behind it.

So what more about the motive for setting the fire do you glean from being told that the perpetrator was reportedly a lesbian? The story says they had an argument (I think straight women have these as well...and some straight men too) so what more do we know about the reason for setting herself and the building alight do you know because you were told she was a lesbian?

Edited by FarangBuddha

"The relevance is obvious to me. Saying only 'A woman set a fire, trying to kill herself and another woman' leaves out a great deal about the motive. On that alone you could easily imagine there was a business dispute or some other reason behind it."

Repeat after me: "We are all the same here. Everyone thinks and acts the same. We have to avoid any references to race, sexual orientation, or nationality because we are all the same."

In this glorious new world order we have to respect everyone's differences- well, except that there aren't any.

Some really ignorant people think they are being politically correct when they are, in fact, just ignorant.

Well Said.

So what more about the motive for setting the fire do you glean from being told that the perpetrator was reportedly a lesbian? The story says they had an argument (I think straight women have these as well...and some straight men too) so what more do we know about the reason for setting herself and the building alight do you know because you were told she was a lesbian?

We 'glean' that the motive might be a lovers' quarrel.