Lignite Mining In North Thailand

Dr Treelove has posted a good article on Humates and it is very interesting and he believes that we may be able to get some sources of this from the products or by-products (?) of the mining of lignite. If anyone knows about lignite up north or anywhere in Thailand could you please post it so we can follow up? thanks FF

The EGAT mine at Mae Moh, Lampang is probably the biggest one. Ban Pu has a large operation at Sop Prab in Lampang. The are several mines around Li in Lamphun province. Lanna Lignite has a major presence and there are many other small operators scattered about the north.

The EGAT mine at Mae Moh, Lampang is probably the biggest one. Ban Pu has a large operation at Sop Prab in Lampang. The are several mines around Li in Lamphun province. Lanna Lignite has a major presence and there are many other small operators scattered about the north.

Great and thanks let's see what advice the Doc can give us on what may need to be asked in regards to finding what we need. make "mine" a Ford

here's another link http://www.humates.com/

Edited by Foreverford