Wanted: Labrador Or Husky Puppy!

I am specifically looking for a lab or a husky puppy, preferably under 6 months old. I do not need/want a show dog or a one from champion line. Please DO NOT suggest J.J.'s weekend market!!!! Thanks in advance to all who reply!!

I never turn off my air conditioning in my house, so heat is not a problem. The only problem I have is finding a Husky in Bangkok :)

With all the dog lovers out there, someone must know where I can buy or adopt a Husky or Lab?

I never turn off my air conditioning in my house, so heat is not a problem. The only problem I have is finding a Husky in Bangkok :)

With all the dog lovers out there, someone must know where I can buy or adopt a Husky or Lab?

there is a breeder of huskys in our city i will try and find contact details,i dont know if you have read any of my posts but i forgot to tell you at night they like to be outdoors,he will come in if there is a storm,if you have seen any films with them in they are always left outside in all kinds of weather,but he has brought so much pleasure to us we will do anything for him.

there is a breeder of huskys in our city i will try and find contact details,i dont know if you have read any of my posts but i forgot to tell you at night they like to be outdoors,he will come in if there is a storm,if you have seen any films with them in they are always left outside in all kinds of weather,but he has brought so much pleasure to us we will do anything for him.

Thanks for your help...I had a Husky back in the States years ago and know how great they are..

By the way... I did find one person with Husky puppies, but they wanted $500 USD for it; a little pricey for a dog that I want only as a pet, not show or breed.

We have a 2 year old male Siberian Husky and paid 6000 Baht for him from a local breeder.

He is a fine dog, suffers from the heat at times, I have one of those big plastic buckets filled with water, (the type that Thai builders mix cement in) for him to cool off in.

Do not buy one if you do not like exercise, I must do about 6-8 klicks out in the fields a day with him.

Crap guard dogs, love people too much, especially children.

We have a female Bang Kaew for a good guard/watch dog.

Siberian Huskys are notorious diggers, and I mean real deep holes too, watch out if you have a nice garden with expensives plants & trees.

Here he is, his name is Moo Ping

post-44176-0-12980700-1307671266_thumb.j

Thanks for your help...I had a Husky back in the States years ago and know how great they are..

By the way... I did find one person with Husky puppies, but they wanted $500 USD for it; a little pricey for a dog that I want only as a pet, not show or breed.

There are some advertised for sale in the classified section