Anyone Know The Story On Murdered Falang In Nong Khai?

Tokay

Near Nam Suey village there was a white male, heavily tattooed, found who floated up in the water. Face smashed in with something, arms and legs bound, they tried to hold him down in the bottom with steel but it didn't work.

Can't find anything on local news about it yet.

Another murder mystery; like this one maybe, that occurred about the same day as the senior local policemen was shot - that one made a lot of news, this one didn't

Unidentified body of a farang found tied to a lump of concrete submerged in an irrigation canal

(23/04/11)

The body of a male farang was found in Tambon Nikhom Thung Pho Thale in Thailand's Northern province of Kamphaeng Phet on the 22nd of April. Time of death was thought to be not more than 3 days prior.

there is a video of the body being recovered on You Tube if you put this in the search field ชายนิรนามถูกฆ่าถ่วงน้ำ.mpg

if you understand Thai and watch the video you will probably get a better understanding of what the average Thai thinks of us, the laughter is freaking SICK

Can't understand Thai enough to follow what;s said, but I think you will find black humour is common with people who deal with bad things all over the world. Jim

if you understand Thai and watch the video you will probably get a better understanding of what the average Thai thinks of us, the laughter is freaking SICK

If you understand Thai, then I guess you also understand Thai people.

The laughter issue has been discussed many a time here on TV.

It is a defence mechanism.

You find it not only in Thailand, but most of the countries in the region.

Of course, it comes out as very bizzarre to us.

As to opposed to what the average Farang might offer to what they think of Thais. Double edge applies.

• 2 months later...

Another murder mystery; like this one maybe, that occurred about the same day as the senior local policemen was shot - that one made a lot of news, this one didn't

Unidentified body of a farang found tied to a lump of concrete submerged in an irrigation canal

(23/04/11)

The body of a male farang was found in Tambon Nikhom Thung Pho Thale in Thailand's Northern province of Kamphaeng Phet on the 22nd of April. Time of death was thought to be not more than 3 days prior.

there is a video of the body being recovered on You Tube if you put this in the search field ชายนิรนามถูกฆ่าถ่วงน้ำ.mpg

horrific , was he ever identified ?

Two guys from my home village have died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand.

Don't want to go into it here, I have only just contacted one of my friends daughter through this forum ( thanks to you Atmos ), she told me he was in a sound mind and had no issues, left no suicide note or indication to why this happened either.

Another friend died somewhere near Trat, this was during the riots in the early 90's. Very sad for the families involved as there is no end to the if's, why's and how's.

RIP