You know,it must be terrible to have money.!

Worrying about if your investments have gone up...down or even dissapeared.

I occaisonaly watch Bloomburg TV....which I understand is ESSENTIAL if you want to preserve or amass your fortune.

I read....somebody (who I have never heard of ) says that because of something somewhere the price of oil will increase!. So I guess I am expected to rush and buy oil shares.

Two minutes later I read that someone else (who I also have never heard of) says that with global trading in a decline the demand for oil will drop. So,I guess I am now rushing to my broker and telling him to sell my oil shares.

I read that similar tales of woe are affecting commodity prices....so sell...or buy..or ???

The worry and the brokers fees would be giving me a heart attack I am sure. Maybe thats why all these rich guys look so worried and miserable.

Glad I dont have money !!

You know,it must be terrible to have money.!

Worrying about if your investments have gone up...down or even dissapeared.

I occaisonaly watch Bloomburg TV....which I understand is ESSENTIAL if you want to preserve or amass your fortune.

I read....somebody (who I have never heard of ) says that because of something somewhere the price of oil will increase!. So I guess I am expected to rush and buy oil shares.

Two minutes later I read that someone else (who I also have never heard of) says that with global trading in a decline the demand for oil will drop. So,I guess I am now rushing to my broker and telling him to sell my oil shares.

I read that similar tales of woe are affecting commodity prices....so sell...or buy..or ???

The worry and the brokers fees would be giving me a heart attack I am sure. Maybe thats why all these rich guys look so worried and miserable.

Glad I dont have money !!

Well, I think money and life in general is a mindset...as in whats inside will appear in the outside. If you think its terrible to have money then the last sentence is the logical conclusion of your first sentence.

Also Bloomberg is far from essential. If you get investment/trading advice from Bloomberg then you will go bankrupt. It is up to you to disseminate and research the wealth of information out there and come to your own conclusions. I actually took about 14 months of forums and discussions, and never watched Bloomberg, and just focused on my own research without opinions of others. It is nothing but laziness and expecting something for nothing to watch financial TV or read a newspaper and think you can get a head of people who put in 100 times more work than that. Its not going to happen.

Having Bloomberg TV is even dangerous as it will lead you to second judge all the time. Bloomberg Terminal is a different kettle of fish as it is a huge source of news feeds, huge data provider for just about any area you want to research over a long period of time. However, as opposed to the Bloomberg TV which is free, Bloomberg terminal costs around $1600 a month. I guess you get what you pay for..

Also, why worry....If you build money up slowly and consistently, then you learn how to manage it. Also, as I said its a mindset. Why focus on the worry of loss. That thought should be replaced with how creative you can be to make more, and focus on the enjoyment you and other people will have with that...and the benefits it adds to society. If you think on the positives all the time, and ingrain it in you, there is no room for worry.

Without someone who thinks it will go up and someone who thinks it will go down there would be no market. Not that complicated really. And both guys can potentialy be right depending on their timeline.